This same recipe can be used for broccoli as well!
Ingredients:1/2 head cauliflower
3 cups broth (vegetable, mushroom or chicken)
salt, to taste
2 slices bacon
2 tablespoons crumbled gorgonzola cheese
1. Steam the cauliflower until very tender.
2. In the meantime, cook the bacon until crisp. (For microwave: place the bacon on a couple layers of paper towels, cover with another paper towel, microwave for 5-7 minutes until crisp). Finely mince cooked bacon.
3. Heat the broth in the microwave.
4. Drain the cauliflower and add to blender. Pour in the broth, blend on high until smooth. Season with salt to taste. If the soup is too thick, you can add a bit more broth.
5. Ladle soup into bowls, garnish with bacon and gorgonzola.