Giveaway: Lexus Culinary Masters Autographed Apron
Disclaimer: Products are provided to Steamy Kitchen for a thorough, honest review. We do not receive payment for reviews. Each review takes 5-10 hours of hands-on testing, writing and editing.
Top Chefs. James Beard Winners. Food Network Celebrities. Luxury automaker Lexus has teamed up with six of the world’s most distinguished chefs for its first-ever Lexus Culinary Masters team.
FOUR lucky winners will receive an apron autographed by every single one of these chefs:
– Chef Daniel Boulud – Chef/Owner of several restaurants, including DANIEL
– Chef Michael Chiarello – Chef/Owner, Bottega
– Chef Dean Fearing – Chef/Partner, Fearing’s Restaurant
– Chef Christopher Kostow – Executive Chef, The Restaurant at Meadowood, Napa Valley
– Chef Masaharu Morimoto – Chef/Owner of Morimoto restaurants
– Chef Michael Symon – Chef/Owner of several restaurants, including Lola Bistro
The Lexus Culinary Masters team will make its collective debut at the Pebble Beach Food & Wine Festival April 28 – May 1, the largest luxury food and wine event on the West Coast. This four-day celebration will bring together more than 70 prominent chefs and 250 acclaimed wineries and distinguished winemakers for a first-class display of epicurean splendor and unrivaled access.
Lexus Culinary Masters Autographed Apron Giveaway
FOUR lucky readers will win an autographed Pebble Beach apron signed by ALL SIX Lexus Culinary Masters chefs! Winners also will receive an exclusive Lexus Culinary Masters eco-tote.
Giveaway provided by Lexus.
Congratulations to our winner(s)!