Giveaway: Zojirushi Umami Rice Cooker
Disclaimer: Products are provided to Steamy Kitchen for a thorough, honest review. We do not receive payment for reviews. Each review takes 5-10 hours of hands-on testing, writing and editing.
Zojirushi makes the very best rice cookers, our entire family (mom, brother and myself) use Zojirushi. The quality is top notch, the rice comes out perfect each and every time and it’s a beautiful, sleek machine.
Their new Umami Micom brand rice cooker cooks the rice for a longer time, which results in a tastier rice. In addition, this machine makes brown rice, sweet rice, sushi rice and even porridge.
The Fuzzy Logic technology means that the rice cooker is computerized – knowing exactly when to start and stop cooking, regardless of type of rice. ~Jaden
Add the 5th dimension of flavor with our Umami micom rice cooker and warmer. Umami also referred to as savoriness, is said to be the fifth taste after sweetness, sourness, saltiness, and bitterness.
Our Umami menu setting soaks and steams the rice longer for enhanced depth of flavor. Each rice cooker features Micro computerized Fuzzy logic technology, an automatic keep warm feature, delay timer, and easy to read LCD control panel.
Menu settings include: white, Umami, mixed, sushi, porridge, sweet, brown, GABA brown, rinse-free, quick cooking and slow cook. 5.5 cup capacity.
- Micro computerized Fuzzy logic technology
- Zojirushi’s exclusive Umami setting soaks and steams rice longer for enhanced flavor
- Versatile slow cook function to cook soups and other menus
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle
- Spherical inner cooking pan and heating system
- Delay timer (2 settings)
- Menu settings include: white, umami, mixed, sushi, porridge, sweet, brown, GABA brown, rinse-free, quick cooking and slow cook
- cETLus listed
- Capacity: 5.5 cups (1.0 liters)
- Electrical Rating: 120 volts, 610 watts
- Unit Dimensions: 10-1/8″ W x 15″ D x 9-1/4″ H
Giveaway sponsored by Zojirushi
to enter zojirushi giveaway
Fill out entry form below.
Bonus Entry: UPDATE: I’ve just been informed that the Zojirushi Facebook page that we’ve been linking to is not official Zojirushi (they don’t have a FB page yet). Zojirushi will be notifying the FB page owner to remove the logo and state that they are not the official site. Don’t worry, all the bonus entries from previous are still in the database! ~Jaden
Congratulations to our winner(s)!