Hi, I'm Jaden, a professional recipe developer, food columnist and food photographer specializing in fast, fresh and easy recipes for the home cook. Most of my recipes are modern Asian! About meFast, fresh & easy recipes for the home cook.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
1. Leaf-It Notes – Forget square and boring sticky notes for these naturally inspired leaf-it notes. They come in green for Spring and brown for autumn.
2. Note from the past – An unexpected find: A note dated 1973 and addressed to “Future Man” was found during a renovation. Have you ever found something during a renovation?
3. Jar Toppers – With these jars you can pour, shake and decant anything! What a great way to upcycle old mason jars.
4. Footed Aerium – Bring the outdoors in with these sleek aeriums. Wouldn’t these be perfect for a home office?
5. What to cook? dice - Such a fun way to decide what to cook for dinner, just roll the dice! My kids would love this.
6. Sugar Cookie Bowls – What a great idea – turn your mini cupcake and cake pans upside down to create ice cream bowls.
7. Kitschy Coasters – What better way to encourage kids to use coasters than to have them choose their own designs and make a personalized set?
8. Toaster that revives bread – CLEAR!
9. Pretzel Bites – You must see the recipes for these pretzel bites! You choose: parmesan, cinnamon sugar or both!