- Recycled vintage silver plated flatware – Spread Love. Spread Joy. Spread Cheer. Spread Peace.
- Salad In a Jar – Reformed salad-hater, Paula has devised a way to make salad for 7-9 days at one time. Her trick? Mason jars!
- Pig Dishtowel, from Terrain – Oink.
- Crayons in the Summer! – A DIY craft! Wouldn’t it be so fun to watch them melt!
- Whiskey Sour Popsicles – Boozy popsicles! From Bakers Royale.
- Scrambled Eggs – Woah….scramble your egg before you even cook it.
- Monster Shark – So cute! A hand-knit monster shark for your soda can.
- Snickerdoodle Muffins – Want. Now. From my friend Heather Christo!
Did not load Widget Area 5