Giveaway: CRC Press Molecular Cuisine Kit and Book
Disclaimer: Products are provided to Steamy Kitchen for a thorough, honest review. We do not receive payment for reviews. Each review takes 5-10 hours of hands-on testing, writing and editing.
Get everything you need to start making some wild and crazy molecular cuisine right in your own home. The giveaway includes a molecular cuisine kit and a technique and recipe book to get you started!
CRC Press Molecular Cuisine Kit and Book Giveaway
Included in this giveaway:
From Molecular Cuisine:
- Explains the science behind the techniques used
- Includes measuring spoons, pipettes, silicon molds, tubing, syringe, and slotted spoon – all the components needed to create the recipes at home
- Covers techniques for spherification, emulsion, soft, elastic, and brittle gels, and mousse
- Contains a conversion table for measurements
It’s about taste, texture, mouthfeel, and, most importantly, satisfaction. Called “the science of deliciousness” by acclaimed cookbook author Harold McGee, molecular gastronomy is arguably the hottest cooking trend since, well, since cooking with fire became so popular. Top Chef fans have oohed and aahed over astounding culinary delights and puzzled over the revolutionary foam, gelee, and spherification techniques highlighted on the show. Now anyone can whip up these creations with My Molecular Cuisine Kit. With easy to follow recipes for creating elegant dishes, this kit gives home chefs and hobbyists the tools they need to be in the same league as chefs Blumenthal, Adria, and This.
This could be the menu for your next get together:
- Foie Gras, Muscat, and Dark Chocolate Lollipops
- Pulled Duck Confit with White Wine and Orange Spaghetti
- Puffed Peanut Chicken Fries with Pastis Mayonnaise
- Spherical Chorizo and Cider
- Dulce de Leche and Crystal Salt
- Frosty Mint and Chocolate Marshmallow
- Deconstructed Tiramisu
The kit consists of measuring spoons, pipettes, tubing, silicon molds, and slotted spoons accompanied by a book featuring color photographs, illustrations, and 28 molecular gastronomy recipes, written by Anne Cazor and Christine Lienard, protégés of Molecular Gastronomy founder Hervé This. Translated by award-winning chef Gui Alinat, the text presents the field of molecular gastronomy as a scientific discipline concentrating on culinary transformations. The book unlocks the secrets to the new dishes, new textures, new flavors, and new sensations of this cutting-edge cooking style.
Giveaway sponsored by CRC Press.
How to Enter Molecular Cuisine Kit and Book Giveaway
Fill in the entry form below:
Congratulations to our winner(s)!