Ingredients:4 ounces dried rice noodles
3 ounces fresh mushrooms
2 bok choy, leaves separated
8-10 ounces assorted seafood (fish, shrimp, scallops)
1 stalk green onion, sliced
If using Miso & Easy:
4 cups water
2 tablespoons Miso & Easy
If using regular Miso paste:
4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
2 tablespoons miso paste
1. Soak the rice noodles in a bowl of cold water.
2. In a pot, bring the water (if using Miso & Easy) or broth (if using regular miso paste) to a simmer. Add in the vegetables, mushrooms and the seafood. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the seafood is almost cooked through.
3. Drain the rice noodles and add to the simmering broth. Cook for 30 seconds then turn off the heat.
4. Stir in the Miso & Easy or miso paste.
5. Divide into bowls and garnish with green onions.