Cookbook edition! Every week, I receive an armful of cookbooks to review from publishers. Here are my favorites.
- Asian Tofu – Another winner from Andrea Nguyen! An absolute must for any tofu lover. Even learn how to make it from home.
- Delish Cooking School – This book is a full-color encyclopedia of cooking with step by step photos on every cooking technique imaginable. I can’t think of a better cookbook for a wedding present or for a budding gourmand!
- Looneyspoons – Fun! Fun! Fun! With recipes like Lawrence of Arrabbiata, Eenie Meenie Fettuccine and Just for the Halibut, how can you not love it! Lots of color photos and tidbits of food facts for the geeks.
- Pioneer Woman Cooks Food From My Frontier – You’ll love this book and want to cook every single recipe. I promise.
- River Cottage Fish Book – It’s the “Definitive Guide to Sourcing and Cooking Sustainable Fish and Shellfish” – it’s a massive book filled with good choices. Love the “FLT” sandwich – fish, lettuce and tomato.
- Everyday Gluten Free Slow Cooking – I gave this book to my friend, Wendy, who just started eating GF and she’s feeling amazing.