all about the Jacob Bromwell Collector’s Copper Cup
- 100% handmade to order by the folks at Bromwell – no two are exactly alike.
- Both decorative and functional, this copper cup will stay in your family for generations.
- Dimensions: Small Cup: 5 long x 3.5 diameter x 3.5 tall (in inches) & Large Cup: 5 long x 3.5 diameter x 5.5 tall (in inches)
- Made of pure, solid copper and hot-tinned on the inside using a very special, historical technique.
- Copper is resistant to corrosion and will never rust. If left untreated, the copper finish will naturally oxidize and age beautifully. You can polish it up to restore its shiny finish, or let it earn a beautiful patina.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the hand-made process.
- Available exclusively on JacobBromwell.com
- Backed by their 100% Lifetime Guarantee
- Still Made in the USA
About Jacob Bromwell
Jacob Bromwell is a specialty housewares company that manufactures authentic campfire, kitchen, and fireplace products for families of yesterday, today, and for generations to come. As America’s oldest housewares company established in 1819, they offer a select group of timeless products that modernization has not improved. Their classic products take people on an emotional journey into nostalgia and tradition, and allow them to find joy in the simple and genuine American past as an antidote to our over-perfected modern lifestyle.
Jacob Bromwell Giveaway
This giveaway includes:
Jacob Bromwell Small Collector’s Copper Cup ($99 value)
how to enter the Jacob Bromwell Collector’s Copper Cup giveaway
Fill in entry form below:
For good contest karma, like Jacob Bromwell on facebook.
Congratulations to our winner(s)!