Giveaway: EZ Bean Cooker
Disclaimer: Products are provided to Steamy Kitchen for a thorough, honest review. We do not receive payment for reviews. Each review takes 5-10 hours of hands-on testing, writing and editing.
I totally love this EZ Bean Cooker! We’ve used it several times now. The best part is no soaking required of the beans (I never remember to soak them the night before anyways). This is a standard pressure cooker with special pre-programmed buttons for different types of beans. You can use this cooker to cook more than just beans – we’ve made a roast before.
Here is a recipe I just created with mine, it’s White Bean Chili Frito Pie! YUMMM.
Another tip: add a smoked turkey leg or ham hock with your beans and water. You’ll get smokey beans!! ~jaden
ez bean cooker giveaway
This giveaway includes:
one (1) EZ Bean Cooker
EZ Bean Cooker Features:
- 5 quart capacity
- Nonstick inner cooking pot that is dishwasher safe
- Attractive brushed stainless steel and black housing
- Digital thermostat that keeps your food at the exact temperature needed for cooking or keeping your food warm
- Cool-touch handles
- Easy-open/close lid; safely locks into place during pressure cooking cycle
- Digital display shows the cook time remaining on the LED screen
- A buzzer notifies you when cooking is complete
- The automatic shut-off turns off all heating at the end of the cooking cycles as a safety precaution
- UL certified for safety
- Simple recipe book – the recipes include mildly flavored beans that you can add to any meal, along with recipes for easy, one-pot meals
- Limited warranty
- High and low pressure settings
- Preset variety buttons are programmed with the perfect cook time for your favorite beans
- “Adjust Time” and “Manual Cook” buttons allow you to adjust the cook time according to your personal texture preferences
- Indicator lights show the current cook cycle
- Heating Up cycle: the cooker heats to the appropriate pressure – this can take up to 20 minutes
- Pressure Cooking cycle: cooks your beans with the appropriate pressure for a preset amount of time
- Release Pressure cycle: at the end of the Heating Up and Pressure Cooking cycles, the buzzer will notify you that the cycles are complete; push the “Stop” button and carefully release the pressure by turning the pressure release valve
- The keep warm setting allows you to keep your food warm for up to an hour and a half, just push the “Keep Warm” button and the timer will begin to count down
how to enter ez bean cooker giveaway
Fill in entry form below:
For good contest karma, like EZ Bean Cooker’s page on Facebook
Congratulations to our winner(s)!