About Puro Fairtrade Coffee
Puro Fairtrade Coffee is a brand from Miko, a Belgian based company who is one of the oldest coffee roasters in the world. Their love for making coffee dates back to 1801. All Puro coffee is certified Fairtrade by the Fairtrade Foundation. Uniquely however, Puro works in partnership with a rainforest charity called World Land Trust and together they use money generated from the sale of Puro coffee to buy and protect areas of rainforest in coffee producing countries. To date, Puro has protected more than 3000 hectares of rainforest and created 3 Puro Coffee Rainforest Reserves in Ecuador, Colombia and Brazil.
Included in this giveaway
Although available in more than 40 countries, Puro is yet to hit the USA coffee scene and are currently looking to appoint a distributor. In the meanwhile, one lucky winner can get their hands on the following
- 1 x Puro Bio-Organic 250g: Medium roast combining soft notes of sweet chocolate with tangy citrus.
- 1 x Puro Noble 250g: Rich and lively medium roast, with hints of fruit and hazelnut.
- 1 x Puro Fuerte 250g: Fragrant roast with a touch of spice and a full body
- 1 x Puro Noble Decaf 250g: Smooth and decaffeinated medium roast with subtle hints of fruit.
- 1 x Puro Fairtrade Hot Chocolate Sachet
- 9 x Puro Fairtrade Brown Sugar Sticks
- 1 x Puro Cup and Saucer
(approximate value $75)
How to enter this giveaway
Please fill out the entry form below.
For good contest karma, follow Puro Fairtrade Coffee on:
For more chances to win a Puro Fairtrade Coffee hamper, head over to a competition page on Facebook at http://bit.ly/174xoXV
Congratulations to our winner(s)!