Giveaway – Jacob Bromwell Copper Beer Stein
Disclaimer: Products are provided to Steamy Kitchen for a thorough, honest review. We do not receive payment for reviews. Each review takes 5-10 hours of hands-on testing, writing and editing.
We are teaming up again with Jacob Bromwell Company to offer this Beer Stein giveaway. I love the authenticity of this piece and it makes such a great conversation piece in any home. We have shortened the giveaway length in time to get it to you for Christmas! So don’t hold off, start entering today. Here is why we love Jacob Bromwell Company:
Jacob Bromwell® designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes the highest quality cooking, baking, and food preparation products as well as related accessory items. Established in Cincinnati, Ohio by frontier entrepreneur Jacob Bromwell in 1819, our company proudly holds the distinction of being the oldest housewares and kitchenwares manufacturer in North America. We are a company rooted in American tradition, history, and authenticity, and even our logo is our founder’s actual signature, made with his own hand. Our company is entirely U.S. based and continues to manufacture all of its products right here in America. It’s the way we’ve done it for nearly 200 years.
Make sure you check them out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/jacobbromwell! For good giveaway karma, make sure you “Like” them and share this giveaway!
“Drinking from this stein is celebrating America and its rich history of hops and barley.” — Industry Outsider
Benjamin Franklin, inventor of nearly everything, was too busy to make his own beer, but he certainly enjoyed partaking of it. So did many of our other founding fathers, including George Washington who brewed his own beer at home. While beer may have its roots in Europe, settlers brought their own recipes, and started one of America’s oldest traditions. Our period-accurate beer stein is made from pure copper, and shares the same qualities as some of the best modern American beers – handcrafted in small batches by red-blooded American artisans who take pride in their work. And since copper is a natural insulator, you can sip slowly while your ale stays perfectly chilled. So raise a toast with family and friends and bring America alive as you down your favorite brew.
Please email email@example.com. They look forward to assisting you!
The Brewed Lowdown About Your Ben Franklin Beer Stein:
- Copper is an investment for life. Copper is sky-high on the commodities market today, and there are up to five red-blooded American workers involved in the creation of this copper masterpiece. Every step in our unique manufacturing process is still done by hand. It’s a passion our company is unwilling to give up. See how it’s made here at our Factory Tour!
- A Jacob Bromwell® original design. Bromwell is the original manufacturer of these quality copper beer steins! Other companies may imitate the original Bromwell design. None are made as well, and none have the history to back them up.
- Both decorative and functional. Our copper beer stein holds 32 fluid ounces (it’s regulation-size for any and all beer-cheering gatherings)!
- Made of pure, solid copper and hot-tinned on the inside. We still use historically-correct techniques for corrosion resistance and FDA approval.
- Copper will never rust. Copper is resistant to corrosion and will never rust. If left untreated, the copper finish will naturally oxidize and age beautifully. You can polish it up to restore its shiny finish, or let it earn a beautiful patina.
- Product care: Hand wash only. Do not place in dishwasher.
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.2 x 6 (in inches).
- Minor cosmetic imperfections may occur. Small imperfections are a natural part of the handmade process and lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece.
- This product is guaranteed for life. Your purchase is backed by our 100% Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.
- It’s proudly made in America. Still Made in the USA, even after all these years. Buy American and save jobs.
Congratulations to our winner(s)!