Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe
Recipe from PizzAmore, Mount Dora, Florida
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt or 1/2 tsp table salt
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced (use a garlic press)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt like Lawry's
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1-2 teaspoons Dijon mustard or to taste
Preheat oven to 425F. In a small bowl, mix together the oregano, rosemary, cumin and salt. Lay the chicken wings on a baking sheet and season the chicken wings with this mixture.
Bake the chicken wings for 20-25 minutes. While the chicken is baking, mix together the butter fresh basil, garlic, parmesan cheese and seasoning salt.
In a separate bowl, mix together the blue cheese dressing with the mustard (this is your dipping sauce)
When the chicken is cooked through, toss the wings with the garlic/cheese/olive oil (or butter) sauce. Serve with the blue cheese/mustard dressing.
Calories: 494kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 33gFat: 37gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 123mgSodium: 1669mgPotassium: 238mgSugar: 1gVitamin A: 330IUVitamin C: 1.6mgCalcium: 153mgIron: 2.2mg