20 Minute Sriracha Sauce Recipe
Servings: 3 cupsPrep Time:5 minutesCook Time:15 minutes
- 1/2 pound fresh red jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 pound fresh mini sweet snacking peppers
- 7 garlic cloves smashed and peeled
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar or white or unsweetened rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce Braggs Liquid Aminos or Coconut Aminos
In a food processor or high speed blender, add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
In a medium saucepan over high heat, pour the sauce in and cook on high until it begins to boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes. Taste and adjust with additional honey, vinegar or Bragg's (or whatever you're using) if needed. You're looking for a nice balance of flavor. Fry an egg and try a spoonful on it. Tastes wonderful? Turn off heat and allow sauce to cool completely.
Transfer the sriracha sauce to jars. Sriracha will keep for 2 weeks in the refrigerator. Better yet, can them and store in pantry!
Sodium: 1082mgCalcium: 39mgVitamin C: 211mgVitamin A: 3331IUSugar: 33gFiber: 4gPotassium: 662mgCalories: 172kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 1gProtein: 4gCarbohydrates: 40gIron: 2mg