Masala Turkey Buddha Bowls
Indian flavors spice up leftover turkey with this easy, delicious Buddha Bowl! The 10-Minute Mango & Golden Raisin Chutney is here: https://steamykitchen.com/55767-10-minute-mango-and-golden-raisin-chutney-recipe.html
- 12 ounces cooked turkey meat cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons store-bought Indian Masala simmer sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 cups cooked rice like basmati rice
- Roasted vegetables of your choice
- Sauce: 10 Minute Mango & Golden Raisin Chutney
- Crunchy Topping: Roasted chickpeas
Flavor Blast the Turkey! In a bowl, toss the cooked turkey meat in the masala sauce. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and swirl in the cooking oil. When hot, add in the turkey and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the turkey is warmed through and is nicely browned.
Warm the Mango & Golden Raisin Chutney, either in the microwave at 50% power for 1 minute, or on the stovetop.
Assemble the Buddha Bowl - layer rice, roasted vegetables, and turkey. Drizzle on the Mango & Golden Raisin Chutney sauce and top with crunchy roasted chickpeas.
Calories: 332kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 24gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 102mgPotassium: 255mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 26IUCalcium: 25mgIron: 1mg