Pressure Cooker White Bean Chili Frito Pie Recipe
Directions are for either a regular pressure cooker or an EZ Bean Cooker.
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound dry white beans, rinsed & drained (Great Northern Beans)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with green chiles (look for Rotel brand)
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cups water
FOR EZ BEAN COOKER:
Replace the lid on the EZ Bean Cooker and turn clockwise to lock the lid in place. Make sure that the pressure release valve is in the closed vent position. Select the "Great Northern Beans" button on the cooker, then push "Start". Once the cook cycle is complete, use caution to manually release the pressure.