Garlic Noodles with Miso Butter Recipe
Use any noodles that you like - I prefer either Chinese egg noodles or thin spaghetti noodles.
- 1/2 pound dry pasta or noodles of your choice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms of your choice
- 2 tablespoons Miso & Easy (or 1 tablespoon regular miso paste)
- 2 teaspoon Maggi Sauce (or 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce)
Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Heat a wok or large saute pan over medium heat. When hot, add the butter, garlic and green onion. Cook for 1 minute or until very fragrant, making sure to keep an eye on the heat so that the garlic does not burn. Add in the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes. Add in the miso, Maggi Sauce (or oyster sauce) and stir.
Add in the cooked pasta and toss well.