Miso Ginger Asparagus Recipe
Try this with steamed or roasted broccoli, cauliflower or grilled eggplant slices.
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil (olive, canola or vegetable)
- 2 teaspoons Miso & Easy (or 1 teaspoon miso paste + 1 teaspoon hot water)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 375F. Place asparagus on baking sheet and drizzle with cooking oil. Toss to coat. Roast asparagus for 8-10 minutes or until pierces easily with fork. Timing depends on how thick the asparagus spears are.
While the asparagus is roasting, prepare the ginger miso sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients until smooth.
Pour over asparagus and serve.