Hey Steamy Kitchen family, have you been staying active this summer? I hope so! Staying active is so great for flooding your mind, body and soul with active energy. When I don’t get the blood flowing at least once throughout the day, I get soo unmotivated and sleepy.
But during the summer it’s hard to get out in the 110º weather (at least in Vegas!). That’s why we are giving away one Rowing Machine! Perfect for a quick at home work out that you can make as intense or as lightweight as you need. Having the ability to work out at home is a serious game changer!
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW1205 Rowing Machine
- 12 LEVELS OF RESISTANCE: The hydraulic resistance system creates a smooth and quiet row, throughout 12 total levels of resistance.
- DIGITAL MONITOR: Track your workout progress on the digital monitor, equipped with time, count, count total, calories, and scan functions.
- ADJUSTABILITY: Tailor your workout experience by fitting the adjustable pedal straps to your feet, and level your rower to your space with the stabilizers.
- ERGONOMIC: Enjoy a comfortable row with the pivoting foot pedals, foam handlebars, and cushioned seat designed with your comfort in mind.
- FOOTPRINT: The compact design of this rower allows you to easily move your rower from room to room or into storage.
- Included Components: Product Manual
5 Simple Tips to Become and Stay Motivated
Set goals for yourself like making the bed every morning or going for a walk. Accomplishing tasks, no matter how small, makes us feel productive. The more you small tasks you accomplish, the more you will begin to realize you are capable of so much more!
Tip: Don’t set too many goals or you will get overwhelmed fast. Instead, start with setting one or two simple goals that you know for a fact you can accomplish.
Don’t do the same boring routine every day if it doesn’t make you happy and energized. Get creative and try implementing things that make you smile like giving a stranger a compliment, rewarding yourself with a new fresh recipe or creating some art!
Tip: check out this post from PopSugar for ways to make every day more fun!
Technology can be intimidating, but I swear it will make your life a thousand times easier. In fact, the longer you go without learning how to use technology, the more you will struggle, as technology continues to improve in this fast paced world.
Apps to help keep you motivated:
- ThinkUp: positive affirmations
- Habitica: habit tracker
- Day One: daily journaling
- Done: habit tracker and time management
- iWish Bucket List: vision board motivation
Clean your home once a week, even it is just simply taking the time to declutter everything. Having a clear space will help ensure a clear mind! This tip is important whether you work at home or not. Spending your whole day or coming home to a cluttered disaster is anxiety inducing… and sure as hell not motivating.
Clean your home to make a space where you know you will feel ready to take on any challenge the day throws at you!
“To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” -Oscar Wilde
Be kind and patient with yourself. I can’t stress this enough. People tend to be 10x harder on themselves than anyone else on the outside would ever be to them. You are a work in progress and nothing is going to happen overnight. All you can do is stay consistent, take your time and try your best–that is always enough!
Rowing Machine Giveaway
Enter the giveaway below!