I just bought two of these for the home (I live in Vegas and sometimes my throat is as dry as stale saltine crackers). Of all humidifiers on the market, this Honeywell Germ-Free Cool Mist Humidifier has one of the best ratings. I love the big water tank and the even, steady mist. We’d like to give one of these away to you…..stay healthy! Jaden
Honeywell Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier Giveaway
- COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER: Add cool moisture to dry air with this quiet humidifier. The 1 gallon tank runs up to 24 hours on low, making this humidifier great for bedrooms & medium sized rooms in your home. UV technology kills 99.9% of bacteria in the water
- FILTERED COOL MOISTURE: Evaporative Technology blows moisture off a wicking filter, helping it evaporative into the air quickly. It’s not possible to over-humidify with evaporative technology because you can’t add more moisture to the air than it can hold
- HONEYWELL HUMIDIFIERS: Humidity levels in your home between 40-60% can make the air feel warmer & improve your breathing comfort, sleeping, nasal congestion & dry skin. Dry air can cause static electricity, damage wooden furniture & irritate health issues
- HUMIDIFIERS FOR BABIES, CHILDREN, ADULTS: Humidifiers diffuse moisture into the air, and many find that a humidifier for the home, bedroom or nursery becomes an essential part of a good nights sleep when the air is dry, in allergy season, or when sick
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Improve humidity levels in your home & improve your comfort with a Honeywell humidifier. Compare to humidifiers & similar products from Vicks, Crane, Urpower, Holmes, Boveda, Dyson, Evapolar, Aprilaire, Fridgidaire, & Pure Guardian.Dishwasher safe water tank & tray
- Popular Mechanics: Breathe Easier With One of These 8 Best Humidifiers, Germ Free Cool Mist won Best Overall Humidifier
- Woman’s Health: The 10 Best Humidifiers On Amazon, According To Reviews, Germ Free Cool Mist listed at #5
- Prevention: The Best Humidifiers to Relieve Cold and Allergy Symptoms in 2019, Germ Free Cool Mist won BEST EASY-TO-CLEAN HUMIDIFIER
The number one reason why you need a humidifier these days:
Helps temporarily relieve congestion and cough
Maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60% can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.*
*Studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air compared to lower RH levels.
The humidifier’s scientifically proven process uses a patented Ultra-Violet light technology to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria, mold, fungus, and virus in the unit’s water. This provides the assurance that the moisture the humidifier emits is virtually free of germs.
1. Untreated tap water flows from the water tank into the UV water path where it is exposed to ultra-violet light which kills mold, bacteria, fungus and virus.
2. The sanitized water enters the base where it is absorbed by the wicking filter.
3. Dry indoor air is drawn through the filter absorbing the moisture.
4. Up to 99.9% Germ Free moisture is emitted into the air as a fine visible mist.
Thank you for supporting Steamy Kitchen!
Starting your Amazon shopping at this link helps our small family business! We get a small commission from Amazon and it helps keep this site running free. Thank you! Jaden
Enter the Honeywell Germ-Free Humidifier Giveaway
We have one Honeywell humidifier to give away (value $73.99)