Steamy Kitchen fam! Today we have partnered with AnolonX to review and giveaway a bold new cookware set to one lucky winner.
I’ve been using the AnolonX 10-piece set for 1 month – read below for the PROs and CONs in my review below. – jaden
“For almost four decades, we’ve made pots, pans, and tools that are thoughtfully designed around our chef’s demanding needs, carefully made, and forever functional.”
“While great meals are often the markers of an incredible experience, it’s the art and act of cooking that nourishes our chefs most. And we’re here to help with finely crafted, durable, and reliable cookware that will always stand up to the task.”
AnolonX 10 Piece Cookware Set
Lock in flavor and throw away the key with exclusive SearTech technology: a cookware base and stainless steel mesh that keep oils in the middle of your pots and pans, uniting fat and heat for unparalleled caramelization and browning. Cookware set features an ultra-durable, PFOA-free nonstick finish matched with unique, flat rivets for one of the smoothest cooking surfaces yet. Metal utensil safe, oven safe to 500°F degrees for the perfect finish, and dishwasher safe for the easiest cleanup.
Why We Love the AnolonX Cookware Set
For the ultimate test – I brought this set to a home with three bachelor roommates. None of them can cook well, and they refuse to do dishes by hand. I figured, if this set could hold up against three young men who are a little rough with their kitchen tools AND all the while I am there to cook meals four times a week (ok, ok, I’m dating one of them) … then we could really get a full-spectrum test.
PROs of the AnolonX Cookware Set
- The hybrid technology. An aluminum body with a stainless steel mesh inlay makes for lightweight nonstick cookware.
- The SearTech™ technology. Ensures steak is seared and caramelized perfectly by bringing heat and fat together in the center of the pan. When I swirl oil in the pan, the oil stays put, instead of pooling to the sides.
- Flat rivets! Easy cleaning and ensures food doesn’t get stuck on the rivets. Bumpy rivets are by far my #1 pet peeve with cookware. It’s nearly impossible to scrub stuck grease from the rivets.
- This cookware is dishwasher and oven safe up to 500ºF (lifesaver says the bachelors!)
- The lids are heavy and trap heat efficiently. The handles of the lid are big enough that when I’m wearing oven mitts – I can still easily grab the handle.
- The handles are comfortable and sturdy – both for manly man hands and small girly hands (mine).
The AnolonX pots and pans are high quality and generously sized. The saute pan with lid is large enough to double as a wok in a pinch (stir fry night!) and ensure that no foods or oils spill over the edge.
It is best to use this cookware over medium heat because it heats up fast and gets supa hot! Which also makes these pans perfect for searing if that’s the kind of cookin’ you do.
The lids are made of glass so you can see how your food is cooking the whole time. And lastly, the AnolonX Cookware set is metal utensil safe, no stress about scratching these beautiful pots and pans.
CONs of the AnolonX 10 Piece Cookware Set
- The metal grid can be difficult to scrub clean without damaging the nonstick surface. It discolors – but it doesn’t affect the performance one bit. It would have been great if the grid was black instead of silver.
- I would have loved a helper handle on the saute pan (just like on the frying pan)
Conclusion of Review
Between the abuse of the bachelors (sounds like a horrible reality show name) and my professional cooking needs, the AnolonX did really well. The SearTech stainless steel grid really surprised me with how well it seared meats evenly. The grid also helps trap oils, juices, sauces, so that every ingredient cooks and simmers evenly as well. Love how generously sized each cookware was – it easily contained cooking for four adults, two mastiffs and a spoiled puppy. -jaden
AnolonX 10 Piece Cookware Set Review and Giveaway
Enter the giveaway below!