Welcome to the Second Giveaway of the Shine Bright Effy Jewelry Giveaways series!
We have 3 specially picked Effy Jewelry pieces with a combined total value of $3,697 to give away to 3 special winners.
This giveaway is for our highest valued piece, the Silver Diamond Heart Necklace with a value of $1999! Read more below.
Did you know how I got my hands on this jewelry?
Back in January of last year (or maybe it was even earlier….ugh this entire year has just been a blur), I purchased over 100 pieces of the gorgeous Effy jewelry at liquidation prices.
The local Sears in Las Vegas was shutting down, and they were just clearing out all of their inventory of jewelry. So, I purchased the entire lot, thinking, “Oh, I can create an online discount jewelry store!”
The Effy fine jewelry is absolutely stunning with diamonds, rubies, garnets, sapphires and other precious stones. This is a very well-known brand (check out their stuff!) that’s sold at Macy’s Nordstrom’s, Sak’s Fifth, and high-end cruise ship jewelry stores.
We spent two months photographing the jewelry, building the online store and creating a business plan. Right when we were ready to launch….Covid happened.
Shakes fist in air….”curse you, covid!!!”
I just didn’t feel right launching a jewelry store when people were getting laid off left and right. So, I just put the project on hold, waiting for a better time.
But, that better time hasn’t come yet, and all this beautiful jewelry is just taking up space in my safe deposit box at the bank. AND…I lost my enthusiasm for being a jewelry store retailer.
SO….my team came up with the idea to just give it away. Yup….all of it. All $167,380.00 worth of jewelry.
Our theme of these giveaways is to shine bright! We aim to use this giveaway to help you connect and remind you that we all have a inner light that deserves to shine bright! Read our 5 favorite tips for tuning into your own brightness.
5 Ways To Shine Brighter This Month!
- Tune Your Inner Radio Frequency To Joy: Think of yourself as a radio (a very lovely multidimensional radio that is). Just as a radio does, we have the ability to “tune” our own energy and frequencies! Sometimes all it takes is bringing presence to a moment, where you find yourself on the wrong radio channel! In these moments, pause, slow down, observe how you feel, and then identify one small action or mindset change to help you shift into a more joyful state of being. This not only helps yourself but those around you and who you interact with in the day.
- Be Authentically You! You know what I am tired of… not being myself. We all are so unique and quirky in our own mind and most of us hide that beautiful authentic nature to the world. Tune into the inner child in you this week and dive into authenticity and fun. Speak from your heart and don’t be afraid to let your true authentic essence shine!
- Get Some Sunshine and Nature Time: Sunshine and nature do wonders for our mood, mental health and physical body! Find some time to feel the sunshine on your face and soak in some rays (even in the colder months) and let your glow come alive.
- Perform An Act of Kindness: Kindness, compassion and sympathy in my mind are the ways that we shine the brightest. Challenge yourself to spread your own light this week by performing an act of kindness. When we do good for others, watch your whole mood shift into a beam of light to carry you through your day!
- Choose High Vitality Foods And Increase Hydration. It is very hard to shine bright when we feel bad from eating a too many bags of chips. Believe me, been there, ate that. Tune into high vitality simple foods this week. Try incorporating more water dense foods to make sure your cells are nice and hydrated!
About the Effy Silver Diamond Textured Heart Pendant Necklace
Shine bright with this beautiful elegant heart shaped necklace. We love the texture and shine of this diamond necklace that is sure to be a show stopper for our lucky winner of this piece!
Details to Know About This Piece
- Sterling Silver
- $1999 USD
Shine Bright: Effy Sterling Silver & 18K Gold Pearl Earrings Giveaway
Slow your scroll! Let us know in the comments: How can you shine your own inner light this week?
I will wear it a lot, I love bling bling like they say here, I don’t like pearls… but I even in the hot weather I use jewelry not real but I love it even if it’s on fashion or not that’s me !!!
Help my friend move house
Help my mother in law with cleaning her car
I volunteer at my local seniors centre
I’ve never had this nice of a piece of jewelry. I’d love the chance to display it with my new divorced life.
Diamonds are still a girls best friend! The heart is so beautiful!
It’s amazing silver jewelry, Thanks for sharing.
by being nicer to others and giving back
I can shine my inner light by winning the lottery!
This is a nice heart pendant. This would be a very nice gift for my future daughter-in-law.
I will say good morning to everyone I meet. I will smile and be positive. I will set my depression aside and do more than just go to work
MY SISTER WOULD LOVE THIS FOR HER BIRTHDAY. I OWE HER SO MUCH ,SHE HAS BEEN WITH ME SINCE MY TRANSPLANT.
helping other that’s in need of what i can do for them.
Helping out family in any way we can. We laugh a lot, and since we cannot get together in person, we keep in touch often via phone chats. Let your light shine for all to see.
This week I am nurturing myself to better health through healthy eating, modified exercise, and rest. I will shine brighter as I regain my vitality.
Amazing Sandi! I hope you feel very proud of all the self care! We wish you the brightest and most vibrant year!
Am going to offer help to family and friends who are in need.
I would love to win this for my daughter (my only child) who will turn 58
in May. Here’s hoping!
Thank you Jaden
Just going to be shining bright all around by coming out of lockdown into full capacity again!!!
I will get out of the house and talk to as many people as possible. I am normally a real homebody, and COVID has made me socialize even less.
Hey Phyllis! Thank you for sharing! We are with you on becoming less social, but we totally support your goal of interacting with others and into community. It is not easy all the time – we wish you great luck and to shine your light into all your interactions – much love!