Elevate your home safety with this Ring Smart Home Alarm System! With a value of $199, this is a great prize to win to keep your home extra safe! Read more below.
About the Ring Home Alarm System
- A great fit for condos and apartments, this kit includes one base station, one keypad, one contact sensor, one motion detector, and one range extender.
- Put whole-home security at your fingertips with Ring Alarm, a do-it-yourself alarm system.
- Includes a more intuitive keypad with emergency buttons and smaller contact sensors to seamlessly blend into your home.
- Receive mobile notifications when your system is triggered, change your Alarm modes, and monitor all your Ring devices all through the Ring app.
- Choose the Ring Alarm kit that fits your needs and add additional components and accessories at any time.
- Easily setup your Ring Alarm by plugging in your base station, connecting to wifi via the Ring app, and placing your sensors in their ideal locations.
- Better with Alexa: Arm and disarm Ring Alarm with your voice and get mobile alerts about the sound of broken glass or smoke alarms with Alexa Guard. Call trained agents from your Echo who can request the dispatch of emergency responders with Alexa Guard Plus, included with an eligible Ring Protect plan.
Perfect For Apartments and Condos:
This kit comes with a base station to keep your system online, a keypad for in-home control, and a range extender to ensure your Alarm devices have signal. When paired with a contact sensor to cover a door or window and a motion detector to cover a room, it’s a great fit for apartments and condos, with coverage of ~1,000 sq. ft.
Place your Ring Alarm in Home mode to disarm your interior sensors, while keeping your exterior sensors armed. Set to Away mode to arm all the sensors in your home to know what happens while you’re out. And Disarm your system to disarm all sensors and freely walk in and out of your home.
Set Up Yourself!
Easily setup your Ring Alarm System in minutes. Everything you need comes in the box and no tools are required. Simply plug-in the Ring Alarm base station, activate your system via the Ring app, and place the contact sensors and motion detectors in your desired location. Now you’re ready to protect! Information and photo credit from Amzon.com
Buy Your Own Ring Home Alarm System
Shop our Amazon Page! Your purchase directly supports our small business! Click the button below to shop.
Ring Home Alarm System Giveaway
Enter the giveaway below.