That 3 o’clock snack craving can be a gateway to unwise choices. With an endless supply of crackers, chips, and treats claiming they’re the choice for you, how can you make a smart choice that will satisfy your taste buds guilt-free? SHAPE magazine is here to help!
Recently, SHAPE announced the winners of its 7th Annual Snack Awards, an annual list of the best snacks to help you make delicious and nutritious snack choices. Cascadian Farm is thrilled to be among the list of winners with our Oats & Honey Crunchy Granola Bars. Made with non-GMO, organic ingredients like rolled oats, honey and sunflower oil, these deliciously-crunchy bars promise to satisfy your snacking desires with 180 calories per package. We believe that making small choices can have a long-term impact, and choosing a smart snack is one small, but helpful way to make sure you’re making a good choice!
Here’s more on how SHAPE defines a healthy snack:
In order to be considered Shape-worthy, the winning healthy food choices had to meet these nutritional criteria:
- Have 200 calories or less per serving
- Contain 0 grams of trans fat and be low in saturated fat
- Have no more than 400 milligrams of sodium
- Offer nutritional extras, like portion-controlled packs, whole grains, or additional vitamins and minerals.
Included in this giveaway
- Complementary year-long subscription to SHAPE
- Box of Oats & Honey Crunchy Granola Bars
- Other Cascadian Farm goodies
(approximate value $75.00)
how to enter this giveaway
Please fill out the entry form below.