Giveaway: Oregon Scientific Grill-Right Bluetooth® BBQ Thermometer
No need to wait by the grill to find out when dinner is ready – this wireless Bluetooth® barbecue thermometer alerts you when the your meal has reached the perfect temperature. Program your choice of eight entrees and choose the desired doneness – and you’re good to grill.
We’re often overcooking our grilled foods, especially chicken breast. This very simple to use Oregon Scientific bluetooth-ready thermometer was tested this weekend, with great results.
Pairing on the phone was accomplished in less than 20 seconds. Easy. All it takes is a flick of the phone to see what the current temperature of the food is — this helps me plan the rest of the meal in the kitchen to be ready the same time as the grilled foods.
The base unit stays at the grill – it not only calculates the temperature of the food – but it also will provide you the air temperature in the grill as well. This is especially important, as we have a wood-pellet style grill that includes a chute to add more wood pellets as needed.
Also included in the thermometer’s app is access to a library of grilling recipes utilizing AllRecipes.com database. We tried this very popular Grillmaster Chicken Wings (highly recommended!)
- Data viewable from the main unit or a Smart Device via Bluetooth® using the Grill Right app
- Smart app available in iOS and Android operating systems
- Requires iOS 5 or above and Android 4.3 and above
- App includes access to thousands of recipes on AllRecipes.com
- Color changing display & sound alert on main unit
- 3 Modes: Meat Profiles / Countdown Timer / Target Temperature
- Measure meat & air temperature
- 150′ transmission range
- Supports dual probe
- Water splash resistant
- Touch Key Screen
Watch this video for more information:
Buy the Grill Right Bluetooth BBQ Thermometer
It’s a great gift for any BBQ enthusiast!
Enter the Grill-Right Bluetooth® BBQ Thermometer Giveaway:
Congratulations to our winner(s)!