Kyocera Ceramic Knife Review & Giveaway
Kyocera provided the knife for the giveaway.
I first learned of Kyocera from one of my cooking idols, Ming Tsai. On his television cooking shows, he uses Kyocera ceramic knives, and is always bragging about how sharp the knives stay.
Ceramic knives do stay sharp. The cutting edge doesn’t “roll” (dull) like traditional steel knives, so they stay sharp for a very, very long time. If your Kyocera ever needs sharpening, the company will sharpen them, for free.
I also love the lightness of ceramic knives. Some of my chef’s knives are heavy and put a strain on my wrist. The Kyocera ceramic knives are light and fast. I have small hands, and the Kyocera knives, being so lightweight and smaller than European knives, fit nicely in my hands.
This 5″ slicing knife is the perfect size for everyday use, especially fruits.
About Kyocera Ceramic Knives
An all-purpose knife for thin, clean cuts. Perfect for the home cook, this knife will be used daily, quickly becoming a favorite in the kitchen. Ideal for fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Packaged in an acetate box, a great tool for any chef.
• Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
• Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
• Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
• Zirconia 206: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
• Lifetime Warranty: Kyocera advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tools are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. If the product is found defective, we will repair or replace it.
• Lifetime Complementary Sharpening: Kyocera offers complimentary sharpening for KYOCERA ADVANCED CERAMIC knives only. A shipping and handling charge is required per shipment. Up to two (2) knives – $10; $5 for each additional knife.
Enter the Kyocera Giveaway
Giving away one Kyocera 5″ Slicing Knife.
Congratulations to our winner!