Thermoworks provided review and giveaway unit. Thermoworks has been a long-time supporter and partner! We love them!
Thermapen MK4 Review
Thermoworks makes the world’s best cooking thermometers. I first heard of them years ago, on Alton Brown’s Good Eats television show, and the again and again from some of my chef friends.
The Thermapen is their best selling product, and it’s a tool that I rely on for perfectly cooked chicken, pork chops and steaks.
Quick temperature readings are essential, especially when grilling steaks. The Thermapen reads temperatures in 2-3 seconds. We’ve had our original Thermapen for 4 years and finally upgraded to the MK4, their latest model.
The MK4 is everything you’d want in a kitchen thermometer:
- Auto-rotating display so you can hold the thermometer at different angles and still read the temperature (which means this is perfect for righties and lefties.
- Auto-sleep (when you put it down) and auto wake up (when you pick it up) to save battery life – though the AAA battery does last for 3,000 hours!)
- Waterproof – you can wash it!
- Highly accurate ±0.7°F (±0.4°C)
- Intelligent backlight – it senses when you need a backlight for those night grillers 🙂 Actually, it’s a smart idea – often, it’s dark in the oven and the backlight really helps if I’m reading a temp of my roast.
- It comes in 10 fun colors
- No buttons! It does ONE thing exceptionally well – read temperatures. That’s it! That’s all you need. I’ve had so many thermometers and have always come back to the Thermapen because it’s easy to use. No buttons to figure out.
I highly recommend the Thermapen – it’s made in England and is backed by a 2 year warranty. $99 each. Buy Thermapen MK4
About Thermapen MK4
Full readings in only 2 to 3 seconds, the Super-Fast® Thermapen is the world’s best in speed and accuracy. Advanced technology makes the new Thermapen Mk4 even more intuitive than previous models. Hold it in any direction and the display automatically rotates right-side-up so you can read it in any position—in either hand, straight up or down; read temperatures without cocking your head. The Mk4 knows when it’s dark and turns on the backlight for you, making it easy to read at dusk or in complete darkness with maximum battery life. Or, just touch the sensor window anytime with your finger and the display lights up. Leave the probe open and the Mk4 stays on while you use it. Set it down, and Sleep Mode saves battery power. Pick the Mk4 up, and it turns on again instantly. Close the probe when you’re done cooking and the unit stays off for storage. High-tech, intuitive, fast and accurate. Buy Thermapen MK4
Thermapen MK4 Giveaway
Giving away one Thermapen MK4. Buy Thermapen MK4