Jacob Bromwell U.S. Classic Tin Cup
Jacob Bromwell provided product for giveaway.
Jacob Bromwell US Classic Tin Cup Review
We’ve featured Jacob Bromwell on Steamy Kitchen many times, it’s one of our go-to brands for unique gifts that are made in the USA. The company was founded in 1819, so you can expect that many of the products have historical significance. The Classic Tin Cup with U.S. Stamp is “America’s original tin cup” were handcrafted in 1819 without welding, soldering, or rivets. Jacob Bromwell produced these cups during the Civil War and they were used by both Union and Confederate soldiers
Today, Jacob Bromwell still manufacturers these classic tin cups the exact same way, in small batches with original machinery from 1819. This makes a thoughtful, proudly made in USA gift. -Jaden
About Jacob Bromwell US Classic Tin Cup
If these cups could talk, what a tale they would tell. Raise a toast to history with America’s original tin cup, just as our forefathers did when creating our great nation. In 1819 our company was handcrafting these tin cups here in the USA without welding, soldering, or rivets, and we’re still producing them the same way today with a little help from the original machinery and equipment. Take a sip from this outrageously authentic American cup, and travel back to a simpler time. Forget about the telephone and Internet, and instead enjoy a peaceful moment much like the cowboy tending his herd, the explorer drinking from an unspoiled stream, or a Civil War soldier relishing a quiet moment between battles. Standard issue during the Civil War, each American made tin cup makes the perfect gift for the history buff, the busy executive, and any guy or gal who appreciates nostalgia. So let your imagination flow as you enjoy this epic relic of Americana. You’ll surprisingly bring history to life with each sip.
- A Jacob Bromwell® product is an investment for life. Only Bromwell manufactures these quality old-fashioned tin cups! See how they’re made here at our Factory Tour!
- Own a piece of American manufacturing history. Own a piece of history that spans almost the entire era of American manufacturing.
- Available in both ‘original tin’ and ‘stainless steel’. As a company that prides itself on the authenticity of its products, this Heritage Collection product is available in ‘original tin’, which is the same material that our company used nearly two centuries ago. For those who prefer a more premium material, we are now offering this product in ‘stainless steel’ as well for an additional cost. As a premium material, stainless steel has a shinier finish than tin, is a bit heavier, and is rust-resistant.
- Made by red-blooded American workers. Handcrafted through a process of over 20 manual operations by red-blooded American workers.
- Quality construction and 100% historically-correct. It’s historically accurate and made in small batches using the original machinery and equipment since 1819. No two cups are exactly alike, and quality construction means it’s guaranteed not to leak.
- No welding, no soldering, and no rivets. That means these cups are the original article – every detail is reproduced.
- Our company supplied these cups throughout American history. Bromwell supplied these tin cups during the Civil War and they were used by both Union and Confederate soldiers – a fact verified by a Central Michigan University study.
- The perfect 10 year anniversary gift. Tin is the traditional gift of choice for a 10 year anniversary, so it makes a great gift!
- Guaranteed safe to use. Both FDA & EPA approved, 100% lead free and pewter free, and suitable for both cold and hot drinks. Holds 12 fluid ounces.
- Product care: Hand wash only. Do not place in dishwasher.
- Dimensions and weight: 4.5 x 3.5 x 4.0 (inches), 0.25 (pounds).
- Minor cosmetic imperfections may occur. Small imperfections are a natural part of the handmade process and lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece.
- This product is guaranteed for life. Your purchase is backed by our 100% Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.
- It’s proudly made in America. Still Made in the USA, even after all these years. Buy American and save jobs.
Jacob Bromwell US Classic Tin Cup Giveaway