Steamy Kitchen is doing a review and giveaway on the Betty Bossi spiralizer and sauce maker! These easy to use tools are perfect for transforming the odds and ends of leftovers into something fun and flavorful.
Betty Bossi Sauce Maker from Kitchen Gadget
- Unbelievably fast and easy: make your sauce in just one minute
- Sauce blender for conveniently preparing various sauces and dips
- Anti-slip base prevents slippage when turning the crank and serves as a lid to store the sauces and dips in the container
- Our sauce maker prevents sticky fingers and worktops, and is easy to clean in the dishwasher
- The sauce maker is made of durable plastic and comes with a small recipe booklet
Make your own sauces and dips in a flash! Whether it’s mayo, tartare, cocktail, béarnaise or hollandaise: with the sauce maker, making them is as easy as turning the crank. You can now make your favourite sauces within minutes, and they come out perfect every time.
Betty Bossi Midi Spiralizer
- You can use this spiralizer to prepare vegetables such as potatoes, carrots, beets, apples, pears and much more in a decorative and creative way in no time at all
- The ergonomic potato spiralizer is perfect for everyday kitchen use and comes with a recipe booklet
- Chopping vegetables has never been so easy, as little effort is required thanks to the innovative screw system and it is quick to use
- This green and white spiralizer is made of plastic and stainless steel and all parts (excluding the blade attachments) are dishwasher-safe
- Spiralizer dimensions: L 11.5 x W 9 x H 18.7 cm
The innovative Midi Spiralizer from Betty Bossi allows you to create wonderful spirals or spaghetti from fruit and vegetables in the mere blink of an eye. All you need to do is place the fruit or vegetable on top and twist down the container, after which you can use the cut spirals or spaghetti straight from the container.
Betty Bossi Buddha Bowl Tool Review and Giveaway
Enter the giveaway below.