Happy Monday Steamy Kitchen, today we are giving away a prize for all of our sewing fans out there. Or if you have been wanting to pick up a new fun and crafty hobby, this is for you!
The Singer Sewing Machine is simple to use and easy to learn on. In fact if you are a beginner, you can find a location to attend a free beginners sewing class near you!
SINGER Start 1304
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Start 1304 sewing machine is basic, simple, and easy-to-use thanks to 57 Stitch Applications, all with pre-set stitch width and stitch length. Just select your stitch and start sewing
- : SINGER Start 1304 Start Free Arm Model Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: This lightweight and portable machine weighs only 7 pounds, making it great for sewing in smaller spaces or taking to sewing class
- AUTOMATIC BOBBIN WINDING SEWING MACHINE: To wind a bobbin, simply follow the numbered diagram printed on top of the sewing machine. The bobbin will automatically stop turning when it’s completely filled
- SINGER Start 1304 ACCESSORIES: Includes All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Darning Plate, Pack of Needles, Bobbins, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Spool Pin Felts, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Power Line Cord, Foot Control, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual. Amps: 0. 6
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- 110V Machine
SINGER’s Start 1234 sewing machine has 6 basic stitches from which to choose, selected by the simple turn of a dial. Because the stitch length and stitch width are preset, there’s no guesswork, making this a great machine for a hobbyist or even a beginner.
Choose a straight stitch for basic sewing, sew a simple applique with a zigzag stitch, fix a hem with the blind hem stitch, or sew a decorative scallop stitch to embellish almost anything.
The Four-Step Buttonhole feature allows you to add buttonholes in four easy steps on things like pillows, children’s clothing, fashions and more. Slide off the Removable Extension Table to expose the Free Arm for hemming trousers and sleeves or for sewing other small projects. This machine is lightweight and portable, making it easy to carry or store.
Check out the video for our sewing tips for beginners!
Singer Sewing Machine Giveaway
Enter the giveaway below.