Welcome to the VIP Room on Steamy Kitchen, today we are giving away a Cricut Explore Air 2! This one is for all of you craft lovers out there.
Cut and print designs from almost any fabric to place on shirts, mugs, handmade cards, home decor, face masks–practically anything you want. The Cricut Explore Air 2 allows you to explore your creativity in a new and simple way.
The definition of being creative is: “marked by the ability or power to create.” Based on that definition, I think everyone is a creative being and should let that energy flow freely every once in awhile.
Somehow, “creative” became synonymous with “art,” but your creativity may shine in cooking, building, writing, caring for your kids, etc. the list could go on forever because we are faced with obstacles that require creative solutions all the time. Where does your creativity shine? Share with us in the bonus question!
My creative side shines in photography! I am obsessed with the way lights and shadows create our world. When I am taking pictures, I feel like it’s my turn to tell my story.
5 Tips to Unlocking Creativity
Creative problem solving is a skill we all use every day. It can get frustrating quickly when the first solution to a problem falls flat on its face.
There is always another way though! Here are our 5 tips to unlocking creativity and pushing yourself to think in a different way.
Have a “brain dump”– Think of the problem and then release everything from your brain in the form of a list, a word cloud, you could type it out on your phone, write it down in a journal or record yourself.
Somehow, get it all out and then go back over all of the words you’ve written or recorded to discover the commonalities between them. This exercise is meant to get the creative juices flowing and help define direction within problem solving.
Encourage making mistakes- you are not perfect, no one is. Shift your mindset to a growth mindset. Understand making mistakes can be a fun learning process and that you can always get better!
“Failure comes when we don’t get back up and try again.” -Jack White
Be in nature and practice mindfulness- I think these two go hand in hand because you can practice being mindful while taking a stroll outside. Take in the warmth of the sun, the soft blue sky, maybe the mouthwatering smell of a neighbor’s evening barbecue and the sound of birds chirping.
Connecting to the present moment helps you to take inspiration from your every day surroundings and transform them into creative solutions!
Tap into your inner child- be weird and goofy and ask lots of questions. Squish food with your hands or yell out strange noises that don’t mean anything–just because you can. Question people and try to uncover a deeper understanding about something. It is extremely freeing to let go of “being an adult” for 10 seconds every once in awhile.
Acting upon these childlike impulses can help you tap into inventive ways of problem solving that you may have never gone near before.
Face a fear- if you are scared of something, it is most likely causing stress and blocking your creative flow. When that one anxiety is always lurking in the back of your mind, it can feel impossible to focus on anything else but the pain it brings.
Rather than ignoring that anxiety and pain, embrace it as a part of you and channel it into problem solving in a way no one else has ever thought of!
Now for this Cricut Explore Air 2 Giveaway!
Cricut Explore Air 2
- [CREATE MORE] The Circuit Explore Air 2 is your personal DIY cutting machine. It will flawlessly cut over 100 plus different types of materials including premium vinyl, iron on and htv vinyl, cardstock, faux leather, adhesive foils, specialty paper, poster board and more
- [ENDLESS PROJECT POSSIBILITIES] The Circuit Explore Air 2 makes it so easy to create a wide arrange of DIY projects. Make custom stickers, personalized home decor, home-made gifts and party favors, unique greeting cards, custom designed apparel, and more
- [INCLUDED WITH MACHINE] Each machine includes a Circuit Premium Fine Point Blade and Housing, a Circuit 12 inch x12 inch Light Grip Adhesive Cutting Mat (perfect for vinyl and htv projects), a Circuit Black Fine Point Pen, access to Circuit’s design software Design Space, and a 2 week free trial to Circuit Access
- [DESIGN FOR FREE] Upload or create and design your own images for free from your computer, tablet or mobile phone using Circuit’s free design software design space. Enhance your design space experience by subscribing to Circuit Access, Circuit’s vast library of over 100,000 images, fonts, and make it now projects and designs
- [BECOME A PART OF A COMMUNITY] We know it can be intimidating to start creating your first DIY projects, so don’t do it alone. When you buy a Circuit you become part of a close-knit community of crafters, makers and DIYers. There are dozens of groups across all social media platforms that allow our members to share tips, ask for help and share their projects and inspiration with an amazing community
Cut and write faster and more precisely with the Cricut explore air 2. This Cutting edge DIY machine was designed to bring joy to you and others as you create projects with a personal touch. With this machine you’re able to upload your own images for free, select from the 3, 000 ready to make projects, or create on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
It also comes equipped with Bluetooth for wireless Cutting. And the possibilities are endless because you can create projects on over 100 different materials, from vellum to leather. All this gets done quickly thanks to the double tool holder that allows for Cutting and writing or Cutting and scoring in one simple step.
This machine gives you the tools and features you need to personalize, design, and create in a way that shows you care.
Cricut Explore Air 2 Giveaway
Enter the giveaway below!
Cricut Explore Air 2 Giveaway
Win a Cricut Explore Air 2! (Value at $193.62)
Enter once a day! Clock restarts at 11:59 PM PT.
Thank you for entering the
Cricut Explore Air 2 Giveaway!
Please return tomorrow to enter again.
(our clock resets at 11:59 PM PT)
Earn more entries for completing these actions:
For 2+ Bonus Entry, please answer the question below!
11:59 PM PST
0 Total Entries