It’s Monday and it’s time for another VIP giveaway launch! This week, we are giving you ways and tools you can use to keep your home clean. I think it is so important to have a clean home because it simply makes me feel good!
A clean home beckons for clean energy to flow in. A cluttered home, well it beckons for cluttered energy. I’m not sure which you would prefer, but I definitely need that cleansing energy to stay focused and feeling energized.
That’s why we are giving away one Dyson Coordless Vacuum! Keep your home clean with ease and no tangled cord mess.
Dyson V7 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Giveaway
- Cord free; Hassle free; Powerful suction
- Up to 30 minute’s run time when using a non-motorized tool. Detachable battery: Non-detachable
- Lightweight and versatile, for easy home cleaning. Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning; Requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use
- Direct drive cleaner head; Up to 6 minutes of fade free power (in Max mode); Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep down dirt
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V7 and engineered to pick up ground in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- 75 percent more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 cordless vacuum
- Hygienic bin emptying: No need to touch the dirt. Bin volume 0.14 gallons
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car
It is important to move things around in your home and find what feels good in your personal space. I find it refreshing to clean, declutter and remove things from my life that no longer serve me.
Every month or two, I take everything (yes furniture and all) out of my bedroom to vacuum clean mop and dust. Then, I put everything back in, but rearrange it in a new way! Ah, it makes me feel so good and ready for a new start to the month.
What is something that you could do for yourself once a month that makes you feel refreshed and healthy? Share with us in the bonus question!
Feng Shui for a Healthy Kitchen
Remove everything from your counter tops–everything! Give the counters a good wipe down with an all surface cleaner and then replace all of the necessary objects on your counter tops. This excludes clutter like bottles, mail, dishes, etc.
Next, time for a detox. Full kitchen detox, that means the fridge, the freezer and the pantry. Don’t know where to start? We can help with that! Check out our 5 Day Fridge Detox Challenge and sign up for our newsletter to be notified of the next launch!
Basically, go through all of the food in your kitchen and toss alllll of the expired foods that don’t serve you and make some room for new food and healthy energy!
Vacuum time. Clean all of the crumbs and splashes that have accumulated on your kitchen floor. Start with vacuuming the area and then you can continue by mopping. I like to use this concentrate for an extra clean smell and sparkle.
Want to take it a little further? Scrub your grout clean with some cleaner and these cool brushes that do some of the work for you or you can use a toothbrush. Just make sure to keep it separate from the other toothbrushes in your house!
Add some lush greenery. Locate a local plant shop, shop plants that make you happy and bring those babies home to live in your kitchen! You can also find kits for growing micro greens, start propagating plants or start growing an avocado tree from the pit of an avocado. There are so many ways you can invite greenery and health into your kitchen via plants.
Add a pop of color that makes you feel healthy and happy! This could mean painting one wall, adding a beautiful roll of wallpaper to one wall, buying your favorite flowers to place on the counter or leaving out bright fruits on the counter like oranges and bananas.
Dyson Cordless Vacuum Giveaway
Enter the VIP giveaway below!
Dyson Cordless Vacuum Giveaway
This sweepstakes ended on 10-17-2021 11:59 PM PDT