Hello Steamy Kitchen community! Today is a bright and shiny new day to launch a new jewelry giveaway series : The Shine Bright Effy Jewelry Giveaways!
We have 3 specially picked Effy Jewelry pieces with a combined total value of $3,697 to give away to 3 special winners!
This giveaway is for our Effy 925 Sterling Silver & 18K Gold Pearl Earrings. If you are new to our Effy Jewelry giveaways read about the story of this jewelry below!
Did you know how I got my hands on this jewelry?
Back in January of last year (or maybe it was even earlier….ugh this entire year has just been a blur), I purchased over 100 pieces of the gorgeous Effy jewelry at liquidation prices.
The local Sears in Las Vegas was shutting down, and they were just clearing out all of their inventory of jewelry. So, I purchased the entire lot, thinking, “Oh, I can create an online discount jewelry store!”
The Effy fine jewelry is absolutely stunning with diamonds, rubies, garnets, sapphires and other precious stones. This is a very well-known brand (check out their stuff!) that’s sold at Macy’s Nordstrom’s, Sak’s Fifth, and high-end cruise ship jewelry stores.
We spent two months photographing the jewelry, building the online store and creating a business plan. Right when we were ready to launch….Covid happened.
Shakes fist in air….”curse you, covid!!!”
I just didn’t feel right launching a jewelry store when people were getting laid off left and right. So, I just put the project on hold, waiting for a better time.
But, that better time hasn’t come yet, and all this beautiful jewelry is just taking up space in my safe deposit box at the bank. AND…I lost my enthusiasm for being a jewelry store retailer.
SO….my team came up with the idea to just give it away. Yup….all of it. All $167,380.00 worth of jewelry.
Our theme of these giveaways is to SHINE BRIGHT! We aim to use this giveaway to help you connect and remind you that we all have a inner light, that deserves to shine bright!
We encourage you to get in some sunshine, perform an act of kindness, be AUTHENTICALLY YOU and have fun this week! Shine your own unique essence into the world!
5 Ways To Shine Brighter This Month!
- Tune Your Inner Radio Frequency To J O Y : Think of yourself as a radio (a very lovely multidimensional radio that is). Just as a radio does, we have the ability to “tune” our own energy and frequencies! Sometimes all it takes is bringing presence to a moment, where you find yourself on the wrong radio channel! In these moments, pause, slow down, observe how you feel, and then identify one small action or mindset change to help you shift into a more joyful state of being. This not only helps yourself but those around you and who you interact with in the day.
- Be AUTHENTICALLY YOU! You know what I am tired of… not being myself. We all are so unique and quirky in our own mind and most of us hide that beautiful authentic nature to the world. Tune into the inner child in you this week and dive into authenticity and fun. Speak from your heart and don’t be afraid to let your true authentic essence shine!
- Get Some Sunshine and Nature Time: Sunshine and nature do wonders for our mood, mental health and physical body! Find some time to feel the sunshine on your face and soak in some rays (even in the colder months) and let your glow come alive.
- Perform An Act of Kindness: Kindness, compassion and sympathy in my mind are the ways that we shine the brightest. Challenge yourself to spread your own light this week by performing an act of kindness. When we do good for others, watch your whole mood shift into a beam of light to carry you through your day!
- Choose High Vitality Foods And Increase Hydration. It is very hard to shine bright when we feel bad from eating a too many bags of chips. Believe me, been there, ate that. Tune into high vitality simple foods this week. Try incorporating more water dense foods to make sure your cells are nice and hydrated!
Let us know in the comments if these tips help you, or if you have a way that you light to turn your light on!
About the Sterling Silver & 18K Gold Pearl Earrings
Pearls will always be timeless and we love the combination between the silver, gold and pearl that make these earrings truly special!
These gorgeous earrings are worth $599 and are made of sterling silver. Although the jewel is black onyx, don’t doubt its shine. This traditional black stone earrings bring a classy sophistication to any outfit.
Details to Know About This Piece
- Sterling Silver & 18K Gold
- $899 USD
Shine Bright: Effy Sterling Silver & 18K Gold Pearl Earrings Giveaway
Slow your scroll! Share with us down in the comments who you would gift these earrings to if you won (yourself included)!
My mom is my care giver I am bedridden and she does everything for me. If anyone deserves something nice it would be her. She’s never had a full night sleep always up every hour rolling me, changing me, and making sure I’m comfortable . She’s an amazing mother. You just don’t see mothers like her anymore. I want to let her know just how much she truly means to me. Thank you
am getting no response from you–am trying to enter your contests but unable to do so. have shut down and restarted computer–but site won’t let me enter—so unfair!!!
would love to enter but none of your contests let bme enter–have tried for days. WHAT”S UP????
Sunshine and nature time are essential for me: this is my favourite time to dig up dandelions, for example, before the mosquitos make it unpleasant.
My mum….she loves pearls
My wife….she loves pearls
Myself….I love pearls
Most other huggie hoops are fine in my ears.pearl drop earrings are the perfect jewellery giveaway
I’d gift them to myself!
I’d love to gift these to my mom!
I would give them to my hair dresser because she is attractive and she deserves a nice present to complement her looks.
Elles sont élégantes et classes ces boucles d’oreilles.
Quelle générosité de votre part,j ai lu votre histoire et bien sur : 5 façons de briller plus fort ce mois-ci !
Elles seront pour moi pour briller et faire briller mon intérieur a moi.
Elles auraient été de mise dernièrement car j’arrive de beau voyage en Floride 🙂
Would love to share this win with my granddaughter! She is a beautiful young lady.
I would gift these earrings to my friend Geneva. She is fighting cancer and I think this would brighten her day.
I’d probably keep them
I am afraid to enter the contest for the gold and pearl earrings because i really love them and i havent had anything new in decades. as a widow with disabilities means a fixed income so i dont even own or use a cell phone due to my limited income . so i know that I cant pay for the taxes and duties on the ear rings and it would break my heart to win a great prize and have to forefiet it over those additional fees. it makes me a little bit sick to my stomach imagining it. when your poor your stuck poor over little things that you simply cant afford in life. i enter so i can own these types of things. i know i can never buy them for myself. i hope to win money before i win a great prize so that way i have the money needed to claim my winning prizes.
LOVE THE LOOK WOULD GIFT THEM TO MYSELF FOR MY BIRTHDAY.
I would enjoy them for myself.
I would give these to our daughter who is just finishing her 4 th year of undergrad -we are so proud of her
I love your 5 ways to shine brighter this month. What a wonderful outlook. I would love to win these for my daughter.
Hi, found this in an old journal. Thought it was good for the “Shine Brights”.
“The world will keep on spinning and the stars will always shine, regardless whether anyone is looking. Every person might be his or her own star, shining at the center of their solar system. Each walking, talking, thinking human star has its own planets revolving around it: children, parents, friends, lovers. It doesn’t matter who we are or what we do; we’re all the same. We are all just stars trying to shine in the darkness.”
My mother would love theses! I can already picture them on her!
I would give these to my daughter if I won. We were both hit by a car 2 years ago and we both have been struggling with mental health issues ever since. She loves earrings. These would be perfect
First, thanks for making available the Shine Bright Effy Sterling Silver 18K Gold Pearl Earrings Giveaway. Sweepstakes are a lot of hard work. Now, who would I share the pair with? I use the word ‘share’ because they’re too beautiful to be on one pair of ears all the time — in the same family! My daughter’s twin friends, Unique and Uniqua! They’re Leap Year babes, and only earrings this special can be equated with such “unique” people born on such an extra special day!
A friend of mine received some not so good news, so I would like to see her get the pearl earrings to brighten and support her day. That would make my heart feel good.
My sister is turning fifty this year in April: these would be a wonderful gift!
If I won, I would give these to my mother.