Welcome to the Productivity PayPal $100 Gift Card Giveaway!
Each new month we are going to have a monthly theme that we will focus on as a community, and provide helpful tips, community building tasks and resources for you to thrive in healthy and joyful living, nutrition and cooking, mindset and more!
This month’s focus : Productivity + Motivation
We often find that tips around productivity can be very strict, overwhelming and anything but motivating but we want to look at productivity in a new way, focused on moving energy, and working towards goals that help create the life you love.
To kick off this month, we have created a fun free gift for you – The Steamy Kitchen Habit Tracker!
We created this for you to use throughout April and beyond to help you focus around your goals, track your progress, and set rewards for your incredible work!
Here is how your habit tracker works:
- Download your Free Habit Tracker here and print it out.
- Pick the main core habits you want to focus on. Examples can be “Water first thing in the morning” “30 minutes of movement” “10 pages of reading”. The simpler the better!
- Write down each of your habits and any specific goals that you have.
- Set a reward that you can look forward to, to work towards earning for yourself. There is nothing like enjoying your hard work and dedication with treating yourself!
- Fill in the sheet with your habits, specific goals and rewards and place the sheet somewhere you will see each morning or night. Color in the squares once that habit task has been completed.
PayPal Gift Card Giveaway
We want to give away a $100 PayPal Gift Card to one lucky winner to put towards being more productive or motivated! This could go towards a gym membership, an online wellness course, new books, or whatever may help you get in a good routine!
Let us know in the comments, what are your favorite tips for being productive and motivated? Let us know below!
Productivity PayPal $100 Gift Card Giveaway
Establishing a routine to complete tasks, reach goals. Th
I would like to convert a room in my house into an art studio to do pottery and I need a lot of equipment.
No contests are loading now.
Positive vibes, making notes, and telling myself that I Can on days that I feel I cannot!
Keeping a daily list helps me to stay motivated.
Making lists, pinning Pinterest clips, and budgeting is helping me towards being able to remodel my home. Many ideas and products will be needed for this.
I believe being organized definitely attributes to productivity
I’m more productive if I limit my phone time!