Hello friends! It’s Drey, Jaden’s Marketing Manager, and I’m here to bring you a Saki Bread Maker review and giveaway! If you love freshly baked bread, you’re gonna LOVE this one!
This bread maker is everything you’ll need just in time for fall and the holidays!
We love this bread maker because
- It’s solid without being heavy, which allows for easy movement and storage.
- The screen is big, bright, bold and easy to see.
- It’s SUPER easy to set up and use. After unboxing, I simply removed the packaging and tape, easily slipped on the kneading paddles and it was ready to go!
- We LOVE LOVE LOVE its non-toxic ceramic bread pan. AND, I love that it’s horizontal to make a similarly-shaped loaf to what you would buy at the store. (I’m used to break makers making those tall square loaves that are impossible to get a proper slice from.)
- It’s soooooo quiet while it’s running. I forget I’m even making bread until I smell it!
- The recipe book is amazing! I’m so so glad they included it. It really shows you all the amazing things you can make with this machine!
- You just add the ingredients and go! It does all the mixing for you. I was SHOCKED how easy it was!
Some great features of this bread maker include:
- 3lb Large Capacity. The SAKI Bread Maker has 3 bread size settings: 2.2 LB, 2.7 LB, and 3.3 LB. This makes it the largest bread maker among its competitors. Also, SAKI Bread Maker has 3 crust options (LIGHT / MEDIUM / DARK). The display will show the total time according to the selected functions, and it’s designed for professional homemade quality!
- Intelligent Delay Start Function. Add joy to your mornings with the SAKI Bread Machine! With an intelligent delay option, you can prepare the ingredients before sleep then hit the delayed timer to start your morning with fresh hot and crusty bread. The bread maker can be delayed up to 15 hours.
- Automatic Keep Warm Technology. Stop worrying about the loss of freshness when it comes to your newly baked bread. When the selected program ends, SAKI Bread Maker beeps 10 times to let you know the program is completed. The keep warm function then gets activated until you remove your bread from the pan. Always fresh as promised!
- 12 Programs To Choose From. No more going through cookbooks for bread recipes. SAKI Bread Maker picked the 12 most used programs to fulfill their customer needs, including Basic Bread, Quick Bread, Sweet Bread, Whole Wheat Bread, Gluten-Free Bread, Dough, Knead, Cake, Jam, Yogurt, Bake, Home-made. The bread maker also has 850W motor power that makes their product top of the line!
- 2 Years Replacement Warranty. SAKI prides itself on being buyer-friendly, which is why a 100% Replacement Guarantee covers each bread maker. Just contact them for any concerns or issues.
Just a few cons:
- Be REALLY careful lifting the ceramic bread pan in and out. It’s kind of a janky fit and has a tendency to tilt, which can cause the handle to scratch the inner metal lining of the machine itself.
- You can’t really turn this machine off until you’ve waited an hour for it to cool down, which is a little annoying. Hoping I can remember to come back after an hour to turn it off and unplug it.
- The measuring cup and spoon are plastic and nothing to really write home about. But most of us have our own already!
SAKI Bread Maker has the largest capacity of 3lb and the strongest motor power, 850W on the market. SAKI Bread Maker’s dual kneading blades will give you the best performance, fresh, and delicious bread every time.
High Performance with 850W
SAKI Bread Maker Machine has the strongest motor power, 850W, on the market. The powerful motor machine and dual kneading blades will give you the highest performance from your bread maker by being more durable, stronger, and working longer than the competition. Soft and fresh bread every-time with minimal effort and strong dough kneading.
LCD Display & Program Setting
SAKI Bread Maker machine’s LCD display and intuitive button controls for ease of use and bread maker’s digital touchscreen are beginner-friendly. When your bread is done baking and ready to serve, the bread maker will buzz to remind you.
15-hour programmable delay timer and scheduled appointment ensure that your bread is ready when you wake up in the morning or return home. Also, you can keep your bread warm with a 1-hour keep-warm function before you enjoy it.
Making Bread and So Much More
There is nothing more inviting than the rich and delicious smell of homemade bread. Depending on your dietary needs or taste preference, SAKI Bread Maker can make a variety of breads like white, sweet, whole-wheat, sourdough, gluten-free. You can also master your bakery skills with homemade jam, pizza dough, yogurt, and more with 12 pre-programs!
What are you looking forward to making with this amazing device?