I know I’m not alone when I say I love a good cookware set, especially with all the cooking I do at home! Today, I’m reviewing Ciwete’s 10-Piece Stainless Steel Pots & Pans Set. I think you’re gonna love this one as much as I do!
We love this cookware set because
- I love love LOVE that the lids are glass. I always prefer to see what’s cookin’!
- This cookware feels QUALITY. There’s nothing about them that seems cheap or half done. There is a weight to each piece and overall, it’s a REALLY nice set!
- All of the handles are generous and feel really secure and that really eases my mind while cooking.
- I love that they included a helper handle on the saute pan! Too many times, I find that lifting a saute pan from one handle alone is dangerous and hard on the wrists. Not only did they include a helper handle, but it’s big enough for me to grab it with a towel in hand, which makes it MUCH safer to handle.
- Of course, we love the non-toxic properties of this cookware!
- The measuring marks are a godsend!
Some great features of this set:
- What You Get: This 10-Piece pots and pans set includes 8-inch stainless steel frying pan, 10-inch non-stick frying pan, 1.5-quart and 3-quart saucepan, 3.5-quart sauté pan and 9-quart stockpot all with tempered glass lid and helper handle. You get all the cooking essentials with Ciwete cookware sets, which can meet the demands of everyday cooking for you and your family.
- Quality. Made of premium food grade 18/10 stainless steel, this set is make cooking and cleaning super easy. The 3-ply premium quality base consists of two durable layers of stainless steel and a thick aluminum core for fast and even heat distribution.
- Stay-cool Handles. These comfortable handles are made of dual riveted stainless steel, ensuring cool-touch grip and secure support during cooking. See-through tempered glass lids with exhaust vent trap in heat and moisture and let steam escape, making it easy to monitoring what you’re cooking. Interior measuring marks make for easy filling, while the flared rim is great for drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher & Oven Safe. These stainless steel pots and pans set are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup and oven safe up to 400℉, which provide you and your family a health and convenience. It also makes for an ideal gift for family and friends!
Just a few cons:
- The only real complaint I have is that I wish the saute pan was also nonstick. This would make my life a whole lot easier!
Toxic-Free Nonstick Coating
The fry pans feature 3 layers of American Whitford nonstick coating interior that allows for easier cooking and cleanup, free of PFOA and PFOS toxins release, ensuring food safety and your health.
Convenient Volume Marks
The volume marks convenient design make it easily to measure in cups and quarts. The flared edges are designed for pouring out liquids easily without dripping.
Tempered Glass Lid with Steam Vent
Seal In Flavors – Utilize the professional-grade tempered glass lids to help retain heat and seal in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful meals. The covers with steam vents fit perfectly within the smoothly tapered rims, designed to eliminate drips and spills while pouring.
Compatible with All Surface Induction
The heavy bottom with ultra strength and durability, which is compatible with all stove tops including induction, electric, gas, ceramic, glass, and halogen.
Check out the full review video here:
Shop The Ciwete 10-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set
What are you looking forward to making with this beautiful cookware set?
Ciwete 10-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set Review & Giveaway
Would love to win!
If I was choosen I would make a .exican fest using most of the set at once
My son needs a good set
We have pots that flake off inside (the “coating”). I would love to make my mom’s shepherd’s pie!
Stainless Steel is my go to cookware. Unfortunately, my handles are mostly broken
I really need need some new pots and pans mine are so old
Thank you for the chance to obtain a set of cooking utensils – Long-Covid brain has made me forget where I stores my originals…….. 🙁
I love these pots and pans. Mine perished in a house fire and yours would look so nice on my stove!!