Spring is here and with it, comes the tradition of spring cleaning. As we say goodbye to winter, we welcome in the new season with fresh air and sunshine, and the opportunity to give our homes a deep clean. With that in mind, we are excited to announce our $100 Spring Clean Home Goods Giveaway!
Keep reading to find out how you can enter and win.
Cleaning and organizing your home can be a daunting task, but it’s also an opportunity to declutter and refresh your living space.
Here are some tips to help make your spring cleaning process easier:
- Start with a plan: Before you begin, create a plan of attack. Decide which areas of your home need the most attention, and make a checklist of tasks to complete in each room. This will help you stay organized and focused as you tackle each space.
- Declutter first: Before you start cleaning, it’s important to declutter. Go through each room and get rid of anything that you no longer need or want. This will make cleaning much easier, and it will also give you more space in your home.
- Use natural cleaning products: Consider using natural cleaning products instead of harsh chemicals. Not only are they better for the environment, but they’re also better for your health. You can make your own cleaning products using simple ingredients like vinegar, baking soda, and lemon juice.
- Don’t forget about the small details: When you’re cleaning, it’s easy to focus on the big areas like floors and countertops. But don’t forget about the small details like light switches, doorknobs, and baseboards. These areas can accumulate dirt and grime over time, and they’re often overlooked.
- Get the whole family involved: Spring cleaning shouldn’t be a one-person job. Get the whole family involved and make it a fun activity. Assign tasks to each family member, and reward yourselves with a special treat once you’ve completed your cleaning tasks.
Do you have any tips for decluttering and organizing your home during the spring? Let us know in the comments!
$100 Spring Clean Home Goods Giveaway
Enter to win below.
I would buy towels
Vinegar and water my floors get really clean learned from my mother who has sense passed away
Last year I spent a bunch of money and time using nice totes and organizing odds and ends and big items too. My tip is to label the totes, something I still havent done
I adore Home Goods❣️ Thx for chance
I use a mix of vinegar and water to scrub my floors.
They get amazingly clean!