This is a Bia Watch review from Time Concepts. We received a watch to review and one to give away to you! Plus, there’s a 40% discount coupon you can use! -jaden
Bia Watch Review
What is Bia Watches?
Bia features two different styles of watches: The first is BERNICE, celebrating Bernice “Bunny” Sandler, who worked for decades to end sex discrimination in education
The BERNICE Bia watches are all on sale for 40% discount with the code “Steamy Kitchen.”
The second collection is called ROSE – in honor of Rosie the Riveter, reflecting the remarkable contribution of women to the war effort, and the changes it created for traditional workplace gender roles of the 1940s. Rosie has since become an icon for activism in the feminist movement, and a symbol of empowerment.
The watch that I chose is the Bia Dive Watch (retails for $225, but with 40% off it will be $135).
- 38mm 316L stainless steel case
- Screw down crown and case back
- Uni-directional Rotating Dive Timing Bezel
- Japan Quartz (Miyota 2317) Three Hand and Date Movement
- Visible247 illumination technology in the dials (10 minutes of light exposure yields 10 hours of glow)
- Highly scratch resistant K1 glass crystal
- 200 meters water resistant
- Solid link bracelet with butterfly clasp
It’s a beautiful, chunky, stainless steel watch that goes with just about any outfit.
And it glows in the dark.
The clasp is high quality and designed to NOT pinch your skin.
Bia Watch Giveaway
We’re giving away a watch!
You can pick out your own style – either a BERNICE or ROSIE. UDATE. – so sorry…I just realized this was in error. I have the same exact watch I’m wearing to give away.
Don’t forget to use your 40% off discount code “Steamy Kitchen” on Bia’s website.