10 Inexpensive Kitchen Gadgets That I Love
Today I am bringing you an amazing selection of some of the best affordable kitchen gadgets on the market right now! All of these items will make your time in the kitchen quicker and easier and they are all items I own or am in the process of owning! I just know you will love these genius kitchen gadgets!
I hope you love the products I recommend! Just so you know, Steamy Kitchen may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. All prices are accurate and items in stock at the time of publication!
1. This vegetable chopper is the easiest way to cut your veggies and fruit! Slice, chop and spiralize right into a collection tray for mess free prep and it’s dishwasher safe to boot!
2. This super cute microwave steam cleaner will eliminate the need for cleaning and scrubbing your microwave! Easy and quick to use without the need for chemicals. Cleaning was never this fun and your microwave will be sparking!
Customer review: “This lady steams all the stuff loose for you wipe it off with ease. No need to scrub for a hour. It just took me a few minutes to clean my microwave” June
3. I really couldn’t live without my instant read thermometer! Perfect if you are grilling meats or making candy or yoghurt. Cook chicken to perfection every time! I love that this has a super long probe so you don’t risk burning your hands and it has a digital display making it really simple to read.
Customer review: “This thing is right on the mark. Flat out impressive. I show it to people when they come in the house” AG&AU
4. This eco herb saver is perfect for those of you who like to cook with fresh herbs. This handy little kitchen gadget triples the life of fresh cut herbs. So simple to use and your herbs can last for up to 3 weeks, eliminating waste and saving money! It’s even recommended by Oprah!
Customer review: “Wonderful product. Works exactly as expected. I placed some mint leaves inside 2 weeks ago and they are kept and ready to use looking fresh” Noa Broide
5. Every kitchen needs this Snap N Strain Strainer! This clip on colander fits all sizes of round pots and pans and it makes draining pasta and veggies a breeze! No more steam burns and it’s dishwasher safe and easy to store!
Customer review: “Perfect kitchen tool. Would always burn myself when straining vegetables so this is an absolute lifesaver. I’ve used it on various sized pans from big to small and it does the job every time. Would recommend” Karen
6. A full utensil set will help you in the kitchen no end – it’s always best to have the right tool for the job! This 24 piece set is affordable and contains everything from, measuring cups, to a pizza cutter to to a ladle and a vegetable peeler. Dishwasher safe and BPA free.
Customer review: “This set has everything! It is inexpensive enough for someone starting out yet it is high quality for those of us that have been in the kitchen for years! I needed to replace some of these items in my kitchen and this set gave me all that then some! Highly recommend and also believe this would make a great gift!” mamavazquez
7. We don’t all have huge kitchens for endless bulky gadgets, and thats where this mini food processor comes in. Perfect for small spaces, this processor will prep your ingredients quickly and easily and it’s dishwasher safe. Cut down on your prep time for meals and it’s great for making guac and salsa!
Customer review: “Love this! I love cooking but hate spending all that time dicing and chopping my veg (onion tears!). This makes it super fast and easy, saves time when cooking, and once finished I can quickly dismantle it and throw the bowl in the dishwasher” Tara R
8. Reusable storage bags are one of my most recent must haves. They are perfect for meal prep, storing leftovers and taking food on the go. They are freezer safe, dishwasher safe and it’s much easier to store food in these compared to Tupperware. They’re also reusable so kinder to the environment and a cheaper alternative to simple use ziplock bags.
Customer review: “I have bought a similar product before regarding reusable bags as my household is very conscious of plastic waste. I enjoy these bags a lot more than the other ones I have bought because they are easy to seal and easy to open. They mimic your regular ziploc bag. These are thicker material and easy instructions on how to wash them. I highly recommend buying these, and I plan on buying more. Anything we can do to help save waste is a great thing!” Natalie Fuller
9. I love this cute garlic crusher designed like Dracula! Perfect for cutting, dicing and mincing garlic cloves while keeping hands odor free. Just simply twist it to chop nuts, herbs, fruits and vegetables quickly with no mess!
Customer review: “I purchased this as a gift for my friend who is a fantastic cook–she uses fresh ingredients almost exclusively–but pressing fresh garlic is a task usually delegated. No longer–Gracula is there for her. She uses him nearly every time she needs garlic (which is basically daily) and months later still makes a point of saying how much she enjoys the gift” L
10. If you cook a lot of recipes from online, this tablet and smartphone holder is a must! Easily follow recipes right from your device and help to keep your countertops clear! Works with smartphones, iPads and tablets and it folds away neatly when you are not using it.
Customer review:“Holds my phone and my tablet easily and makes it SO much easier to read recipes in the kitchen. Takes up very little space in the drawer. I especially like the attention to detail with the little notches on the stand that make it sturdy, and the rubber feet on the bottom that keep it from slipping. Great product. I’ll be buying some for gifts” J Watson