Steamy Kitchen is excited to announce a special guest giveaway with Jee Choe from CoffeeatThree.com! Jee is a certified Tea Sommelier and an expert in all things teas, iced teas and coffees.
We met through Facebook earlier this year, in a food blogging group. Jee has became one of my good friends and someone who I can go to for all of my tea and coffee questions! She finally convinced me to try the crazy-fad called Dalgona Coffee. Dalgona is fluffy. rich. sweet. milky. MUST TRY (here’s her recipe)
We are so excited to be having her as a guest in our giveaways here on Steamy Kitchen.
Read below to learn more about my dear friend Jee and her favorite coffee maker that you will have the chance to win!
Introducing Jee Choe,
Hi! I’m Jee, a former barista and coffee blogger at CoffeeAtThree.com. My blog is all about making coffee easy and delicious.
I’m excited to be giving away a Zojirushi ZUTTO 5-Cup Coffee Maker to a lucky Steamy Kitchen reader!
It’s the coffee maker that I use every morning to brew hot coffee. Here’s why I love it:
- Consistently makes great tasting coffee.
- Simple to use right out of the box — one switch turns it on and off.
- Very easy to clean with a removable water tank.
- Compact and doesn’t take up a lot of counter space.
- Just the right size for 2 people.
Aside from making hot coffee, I use the same coffee maker to make iced coffee in the summer. Make delicious coffee drinks like this Decadent Iced Coffee with Cream Froth! It only takes 5 minutes to make and it’s completely delicious and refreshing.
A little about me…
- Started CoffeeAtThree.com to share my coffee drink recipes once I stopped going to coffee shops and Starbucks.
- I used to be a former barista at a cafe in NYC.
- I learned how to make espresso drinks from a US barista champion.
- Recipes I create have been tried and tested multiple times until they’re perfectly delicious.
- I drink just as much coffee as I drink tea.
Thanks for entering! Check out CoffeeAtThree.com for easy and delicious coffee recipes!
Enter to win the Zojirushi ZUTTO Coffee Maker (value $69.99)!
Hiii your giveaway is word in great
Please please isn’t it today dolgona coffee
I loved it
I’m exciting about the buddha bowl launch. I hope they are available to Canadians!
back to the old system
Can this be including canada?
back to the old sys
Drink a lot of coffee and this machine would be perfect.
I get the message Bad Request for the last few sweepstakes. Does not allow me to enter ! Displays Bad Request when I press enter.
Want to Win
All your sweeps stopped working! I keep getting 3 flashing black dots on the ” Enter Button” and then nothing. They just keep flashing.
would love to win
Love the Hestan cookware
Would like to have.
Would love to win this
I love my coffee.
Long time member of the steamy kitchen tribe
Love to win
does anybody win in canada
All of these coffees look delicious! Glad I found your site. I need to learn ways to make my own speciality coffees since I rarely go out these days. Thanks!