Anolon Teak Salad Serving Set and Dressing Maker Review and Giveaway
After using the 3-piece Anolon Teak Salad Serving Set and the Bonjour Salad Chef dressing mixer to make a dressing and the beautiful wooden salad bowl set to whip up a quick delicious lunch, here is our review! Plus a step-by-step recipe on how to make the salad dressing we used.
3-Piece Anolon Teak Salad Serving Set
- Beautiful tapered salad bowl and salad servers from the Anolon(r) Pantryware collection feature stunning teak wood handcraftsmanship
- The deep-toned teak construction is finished with natural flaxseed oil to enhance and protect the wood’s appearance
- Salad serving fork and spoon boast sturdy single-piece construction, and teak’s gorgeous woodgrain gives each piece unique and distinctive character
- Hand wash only and dry thoroughly between uses to preserve the wood and ensure years of stylish salad service
- Use the beautiful salad bowl for countertop display or as a tabletop centerpiece
Bonjour Salad Chef Dressing Maker
- Salad Chef mixing system emulsifies salad dressings in seconds
- The salad dressing mixer includes a hand-held automatic mixing unit with detachable blade and soft-touch button
- Durable plastic carafe imprinted with four dressing recipes and easy-to-use measurement lines; rubberized base ring helps keep the carafe from slipping
- Includes a recipe booklet with ten additional salad dressing recipes
- Stylish carafe lid features an airtight silicone seal for easy storage
How To Make Herb Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Step by Step
We started with fresh basil from the garden. Mince about 2 tablespoons of fresh herbs of your choice, and a clove of garlic. Add in 1/4 cup good extra virgin olive oil.
Next, we added in a sweet balsamic vinegar, about 1 tablespoon.
Squeeze juice from half of a lemon
Sprinkle in salt and pepper
Use the Bonjour salad dressing mixer to mix the ingredients together. The high-speed whirring action perfectly emulsifies the oil.
To store, replace with the included lid.
Drizzle your homemade dressing over your favorite salad
Give your salad a nice toss using the serving fork and spoon
Review of the Anolon 3-Piece Teakware Salad Set & the Bonjour Salad Dressing Maker
We’re eating more and more salads, getting super creative with dressing recipes, salad ingredients.
We loved the gorgeous teak salad set – the generously deep bowl makes tossing the salad so easy, without spilling any ingredients! It presents the salad beautifully at the table. Please hand wash the set. I also rubbed a cut garlic clove on the inside of the bowl to give my salad a subtle garlic flavor.
My little herb container garden has been giving me an abundance of basil….so we’ve been using the leaves in our salad dressing. I also have green onion, rosemary, lemongrass, thyme and parsley growing in the pot. I’ve been making dressing from scratch every day – a little bit of this a little bit of that goes into the salad dressing maker.
My previous method of making fresh salad dressings used to be in a mason jar. One time, I *thought* I had tightened the lid.
Well, I was mistaken.
I picked up the jar, started shaking VIGOROUSLY.
You know what happened next haha! Lots of cussing, paper towels and cleaner.
Using the Bonjour salad dressing maker is so much easier. Just a few seconds of whizzing, and all the ingredients mix, and the oil emulsifies. To wash the whizzer, I just whiz it in soapy water, rinse and air dry.