We are happy to announce Steamy Kitchen has partnered with KOTAI to give away a beautiful Gyuto Chef Knife with Hammered Blade!
We are so excited about this giveaway and know that having beautiful high grade chef knives in the kitchen makes all the difference when making your favorite recipes!
Jaden’s Review of the Gyuto Chef Knife
I was so excited to unbox this beautiful Japanese Gyuto Chef’s Knife. You can watch my unboxing and first impressions video below!
Jaden’s First Impressions:
- Beautiful Design
- Comfortable Handle
- Great Feel in Hand
- Love the Red Detailing
- Love the Black Pakkawood Handle
KOTAI is giving away one of their best chef knives to you!
We believe it will become the right hand you always needed in the kitchen.
Japanese precision, Western robustness.
Best of both worlds.
- Razor-sharp Japanese steel
- Perfectly balanced for comfort
- Ultra durable, lifetime warranty
- Blade guard included
- HANDMADE KNIFE: Made with robust materials and Japanese craftsmanship to withstand heavy usage; our professional knife offers unrivaled strength and longevity.
- SUPERIOR BLADE: Ultra sharp, hammered Japanese 440C high-carbon steel offers clean and precise cuts; non-chipping and tougher than Damascus steel knife.
View this post on Instagram
- EASY HANDLING: Elegant and robust pakkawood handle allows for secure grip and durability; perfect weight distribution gives a stable and comfortable grip.
- ALL-PURPOSE: Versatile high-carbon stainless steel knife for everyday tasks and use; ideal for meats, veg or fruit and perfect all-round slicing knife.
- HYGIENIC AND SAFE: 17% chromium corrosion-proof steel and water-resistant handle for no splinters or bacteria build-up; hygienic and food-safe.
« When a chef invests in a blade, it must follow him all his life. That is why we work with KOTAI knives. »
– Disciples d’Escoffier, world’s largest chefs association
Slicing, rock chopping, dicing, julienne, brunoise… Great food starts with precise cutting. The acute 15 degree edge ensures that you never bruise delicate ingredients and always preserve their freshness.
440C has more than 2x the carbon content than other premium steels. The blade, heat treated to HRC 59 hardness, keeps its razor-sharp edge cut after cut.
The perfect weight distribution and hand-polished pakkawood handle have been designed for you to cut effortlessly through the toughest food without compromising on comfort.
Basically fruit ninja!
View this post on Instagram
Knife experts at the service of gastronomy experts.
– Robert Fontana, Executive Chef, Pacific Club Hong Kong
1. Heavy duty
2. Sexy design
3. Safe & trustworthy
– Davide Borin, Fabio Busalacchi, Andrea Viglione, Executive Chef, Pici Group
Powerful knife, yet very comfortable and precise. I always have it right beside me.
– Thibaut Gamba, Michelin Star chef at La Table (5-star hotel Clarance), Lille, France
The handle feels great in my hand, it is well-balanced and I love the hammered pattern on the blade. Very good craftsmanship.
– Philippe Colinet, Twice Michelin Star chef at L’Olivier (5-star hotel La Bastide), Saint-Tropez, France
KOTAI Gyuto Chef Knife Giveaway and Review
Enter the giveaway.