Noodles in the Microwave
How to make any noodles in the microwave in just 10 minutes!
Cooking noodles in the microwave is so fast and easy! I suggest using a deep bowl to cook your pasta in so that no water boils over in the microwave. If you do not have a deep enough bowl, cover your bowl with a plate!
If you are a pasta lover then this recipe is a must have for you because it takes making pasta to another level. You can make ANY pasta so quickly and easily using this method.
Why Make Noodles in the Microwave?
- It saves time and countertop space
- No clean pots? No problem! All you need is a microwave safe bowl
- Make enough for just you, no need to store left overs
- SO many pasta recipes to try!
- ½ cup noodles of your choosing
- 1 cup of water
How to Make Noodles in the Microwave
- Combine dry pasta and water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 5 minutes
- Remove and stir, add more water if needed, and microwave on high for another 5 minutes
- Remove, stir, microwave in 1 minute intervals until pasta is tender
Make Any Noodles With This Method!
Yes, this method works for any kind of pasta that you choose! If you take your pasta out of the microwave and all of the water is gone, but it is not cooked, just add more water! Continue to microwave until tender.
Tips for Topping Your Pasta
A good go to for any noodles is always butter, salt and fresh ground pepper! Another classic, of course, is just marinara sauce, but a spin on that could be using a creamy vodka sauce instead. For a more simple taste, olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, and parmesan cheese. You could even use a meat sauce if you want to throw some protein in!
Cooking noodles in the microwave is simple.
- 1/2 cup uncooked noodles of your choice
- 1 cup water
Combine dry pasta and water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 5 minutes
Remove and stir, add more water if needed and microwave on high for another 5 minutes
Remove, stir, microwave in 1 minute intervals until pasta is tender
If you have tried making noodles in the microwave, or any other recipe on my blog, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!