Hello! Today we are welcoming OkaySou back again to test and review (and ofcourse give away!!) their newest AirMax 10L Pro Smart Air Purifier! This unit is sleek and effective and I was excited to review this product and get it running!
As I have been switching to a toxic free home as much as I can, this is the perfect addition to keeping my air clean (especially from all that pet dander) and my home as pure and pollutant free as possible! Check out my Okaysou AirMax10L Pro Smart Air Purifier review below and enter to win your own!
About the Okaysou AirMax10L Pro Smart Air Purifier with Dual-Nanois Three Filters
- The Most Powerful air purifiers on the market with three filters.
- Medical Grade Dual-Nanois Filtration System – Comes with washable Dual-Filter, 2-in-1 Nanois-Filter, Carbon filter, captures 99.97% of air pollutants like dust, pollen, smoke, pet dander and hair, household odors as small as 0.1 microns; also safely breaks down various harmful gases, such as formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene, and VOCs that other single filter can’t do.
- Purifies a room up to 1,000 sq ft in one hour, 600 sq ft in 30 minutes, 300 sq ft in 15 minutes (CADR 250)
- 110 Volt units, USA registered 5-Year Warranty | lifetime US-based customer support. ETL certified CE, FCC, ENERGY STAR.
First impressions of the Okaysou AirMax10L Pro Smart Air Purifier with Dual-Nanois Three Filters: Upon unboxing of the Okaysou AirMax10L Pro Smart Air Purifier, I was very impressed with the sleek design of the unit. At only 12.78 pounds, this air purifier is compact and does not take up much room. With such a small unit, I was shocked that it has the capacity to purify 1000 sq ft in 1 hour!
The AirMax 10 L is said to filter out 99.97% of air pollutants. I was happy to see that the purifier had three deluxe filters – including 2 in 1 H13 Dual Filter( Pre-filter & H13 HEAPA Filter), 2 in 1 Nanois Filter (Nano Ionic Silver Antibacterial Filter & Premium Filter), and Honeycomb Activated Carbon Filter, which comprehensively remove nearly all harmful substances such as pollen, germs, mold, dust and absorb toxic gases like formaldehyde, and benzene.
The AirMax 10L Pro was easy to install the filters and within minutes I had it plugged in and purifying the room! This air purifier is one of the best I have seen, it is quiet (a bit louder when on “turbo mode”), very modern and nice design, and I love the smart features of the air purifier. I thought the main indicating light that changes to let you know if your air quality is healthy, moderate or unhealthy, was really cool.
I also liked that there is a sleep timer, so you can run it when you are not home or going to sleep and ensure that it is not running longer than you want.
The AirMax 10L Pro can smartly adjust the fan speed based on your indoor air quality, automatically go into sleep mode when the air is clean and wake itself up when pollutants are detected.
With free shipping, 5 year warranty and 30 day risk free trial period – I think that if you are in the market for an air purifier – this is definitely one for you to try out!
Here are the modes and features:
- Eco Mode: when no pollution is detected, the air purifier will stop working automatically for saving energy consumption.
- Auto Mode: purifies the air automatically at different fan speeds based on the air quality detected by the smart sensor.
- Turbo Mode: designed for high pollution conditions; purifies the air at the fastest speed.
- Air Quality Indicator: 3 color real-time feedback on air quality be the reference for choosing needed modes.
- 3 Fan Speeds: 1/2/3 / turbo speeds are optional based on needs.
- Timer: allows the machine to run 1/2/4/8 hours before automatically powering off.
- Filter Indicator: informs of a filter replacement timely.
- Child Lock: presses it for 3 seconds to avoid a wrong operation by children.
- Decibel Level: 24db~51db.
The more and the smaller pollutants, the greater the harm
Based on OkaySou’s research, we spend up to 22 hours indoors; but our homes that we think are clean often suffers from various pollutants actually, such as dust, pet dander, hair, wood burning, pollen, VOCs, formaldehyde, etc. Worse still, the concentration of some pollutants indoors is often 2~5 times higher than outdoors according to the EPA(Environmental Protection Agency). Those pollutants create an unhealthy indoor environment and can potentially throw our health into high risks.
- Pollutants in our home can triggers adverse symptoms like: difficulty breathing, watery eyes, itchy eyes, stuffy and runny noses, coughing, scratchy throats, and sneezing.
- Leads to respiratory infection: severe lesions are mainly concentrated in the trachea bronchi, lungs, and chest cavity. Generally, being respiratory infections, people will experience coughs, chest pains; compared to the mild cases, people will catch breathing difficulties, oxygen-shortage, and even respiratory failure leading to death under the worst cases.
- Functional deteriorates of nervous system: tinny harmful particles can take part in the blood circulation. And with the help of heart, these matters will be transited to every inch of the body; our brains are concluded as well. A study showed that our brains will be inflammatory if having a long-term exposure. The slowed nerve-reaction and ossified protein will increase the possibility of Senile Dementia, stroke, and Parkinsonism as well.
Shop Okaysou Products
Okaysou has a variety of medical grade air solutions for your home! Shop their AirMax 10L Pro Smart Air Purifier version that we have in our home or explore their other products!
Okaysou AirMax 10L Pro Smart Air Purifier Review and Giveaway
Enter the giveaway