Hello and happy Monday Steamy Kitchen! Today we are doing another review and giveaway for the Bia Watch. This is a Bia Watch review from Time Concepts. There’s also a 40% discount coupon you can use!
Bia believes that every woman possesses a power within that pushes her toward her objective, and the raw energy to help her achieve goals and empower other women.
The second watch is the Bia ‘Rosie’ Dive Watch, which is also the watch we will be giving away!
Bia ‘Rosie’ Dive Watch B2011
- 38mm 316L stainless steel case
- Screw down crown and case back
- Uni-directional Rotating Dive Timing Bezel
- Japan Quartz (Miyota 2317) Three Hand and Date Movement
- Visible247 illumination technology in the dials (10 minutes of light exposure yields 10 hours of glow)
- Highly scratch resistant K1 glass crystal
- 200 meters water resistant
- Solid link bracelet with butterfly clasp
This watch was created in honor of Rosie the Riveter, reflecting the remarkable contribution of women to the war effort, and the changes it created for traditional workplace gender roles of the 1940s. Rosie has since become an icon for activism in the feminist movement, and a symbol of empowerment.
This watch is a beautiful stainless steel with a white face that will match just about any outfit, any time of the year. Plus, Bia donates a percentage of the proceeds from each of their sales to organizations that are fighting to give women the support they need to be independent, educated, healthy and valued.
This watch also glows in the dark so you can check the time 24/7!
This watch has a high quality butterfly clasp, designed to not pinch the delicate skin on your wrist. It also makes for a clean elegant look and is super easy to put on by yourself.
Bia Watch Review and Giveaway
Enter the giveaway below.