We all have those lonely bottles of dried herbs chilling in the back of our spice cabinets, right? It’s high time they made a comeback. I’ve been loving the simple act of whisking them into a classic Greek Dressing. No frills, no fuss – just good old olive oil, red wine vinegar, and some robust flavors from garlic, oregano, and basil. It’s an everyday kind of magic, infusing meals with a punch of Mediterranean warmth. Give those dried herbs a shake and let them shine in this easy, peasy, perfect dressing.
Dive Deeper into Greek Flavors
- Greek Meatball Bowl with Lemon Tahini Sauce
- Greek-Style Mac n’ Cheese
- Greek Style Meatball Pasta
- Chipotle Lime Shrimp Bowl with Cilantro Jalapeno Yogurt Sauce
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon juiced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small glass bowl.