How to Get More Juice from Lemons
Learn how to get the most juice possible out of your lemons. If you need a burst of acidity in a dressing or Buddha Bowl, this is a hack you need to know!
Buddha Bowl Basics
Buddha Bowl basics will teach you simple kitchen basics to help you save food and add flavor to your bowl. This recipe for Roasted Garlic is great for… well just about anything! Add it in with vegetables, cook protein with it, or mix some minced garlic into your bowl.
Why Use This Method?
- It is the most simple way to get more juice out of a lemon
- This method will help save lemons!
- Use this recipe to quickly add acidic burst to anything!
- 1 lemon
How to Get More Juice Out of a Lemon – Step by Step
- Place lemon on a microwave safe plate and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Remove the lemon from microwave and roll it between your fingers or on the counter.
- Slice lemon in half and squeeze juice out!
Try out this lemon juicer to squeeze allll of the juice out of your lemons!
Add a burst of acidicty to any Buddha Bowl, dressing, or sauce!
- 1 large lemon
Place lemon on a microwave safe plate and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
Remove the lemon from microwave and roll it between your fingers or on the counter.
Slice lemon in half and squeeze juice out!
If you have tried this method for getting more juice out of lemons, or any recipe on my blog, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!