How to Cut Bell Peppers
Slicing up bell peppers is easy, but you might not know how to remove the core and seeds. You also might not know that there are multiple ways to cut bell peppers and we will teach you how!
Buddha Bowl Basics
Buddha Bowl basics will show you easy ways to save money, time and in the kitchen. Today we will show you the different ways to remove the seeds and slice up bell peppers.
Why Bell Peppers are Great
- Yummy Buddha bowl add-in!
- Bell peppers are nutritious and healthy
- Snack on them raw or quickly sauté them on the stovetop
- They have a colorful and sweet crunch
How to Cut Bell Peppers – Step by Step
- Wash the bell peppers and place on a cutting board. Begin by using a sharp knife to cut the stem and the end off.
- Next, with the knife aim away from you, run it around the inside of the pepper to remove the core and the pith.
- Method 1: Cut the bell pepper in half, and then slice and dice into your desired size.
- Method 2: Lay the bell pepper on it’s side and cut into rings!
Bell Pepper Recipes
- How to Sauté Bell Peppers
- Grilled Chicken Buddha Bowl Recipe with Sweet & Tangy Mango Sauce and Roasted Peanuts
- Roasted Tofu Buddha Bowl with Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
If you have tried cutting bell peppers, or any other tips/recipes on my blog, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!