Get the sparklers out and celebrate cause we are on Day 5 of 7 Days of SPARKLY Giveaways!
How are you making out in this series so far. We are loving all of your comments and feedback in how much you are enjoying this and we have really enjoyed creating it!
Yesterday we launched our Day 4 Prize, which is one of my favorite pieces, the MultiColor Gemstone Gold Necklace! You can check out Day 4 here!
To read about the story behind this giveaway, read the blog post, We’re Giving Away $11,000+ Beautiful Jewelry!
Let’s dive into DAY 5 (p.s the value has gone up by $1000 since yesterday!)
FAQ’s…Because I Know You’re Curious:
- Yes, the jewelry is authentic. The original Effy tags with retail prices are on each piece. The Effy jewelry was purchased directly from Sears, one of the largest retailers of genuine authentic Effy jewelry, and we have a receipt from Sears.
- Am I really giving away this jewelry? YESSSSS….and I can’t wait to see the happy faces of our winners!
- Are you REALLY giving away $167,380.00 worth of jewelry? Ugh, that sounds like a lot of money, doesn’t it? $167,380.00 is the full retail price of all the pieces. I purchased the jewelry at the liquidation prices, so I only spent a small fraction of that.
- Why are you giving away the jewelry? I’ve been publishing Steamy Kitchen for FOURTEEN YEARS!!! We’ve hosted giveaways since day one, and started with very small items, like cookbooks and little kitchen doo-dads. Over the years, and especially the past 8 years, we’ve made giveaways/sweepstakes a big part of our business strategy. Our income comes from advertising on the website (I know….everyone hates ads….but it’s what funds the prizes.) Do I think I’ll make my money back from giving away the inventory of jewelry? Probably not….but we do make plenty of money from the rest of the website, and this year has been pretty darn good for us. It seems that Covid has forced everyone to stay home, cook and have a little fun entering sweeps on SteamyKitchen.com. This year has been very good to us, and we’d love to share the good fortune and good prosperity flow.
- How do we know if we’ve won? Every single one of our giveaway winners are listed here. We announce new winners each week in our weekly newsletter, and also in a weekly blog post. Many (most) of our winners provide us with a smiling photo that we publish so that you can see real people won real prizes. We email winners directly (make sure you add email@example.com in your contacts, and drag our newsletters out of “promos” folder and into your “inbox” so that you don’t miss our emails!
Introducing our Day 5 Prize!
About the Pink Rhodolite and Gold Ring
Where are all the diamond lovers at! Take a peak above at the beautiful detail of this gold ring! With a beautiful combination of 0.18 Round Diamonds and the showstopping Rhodolite, this is my favorite ring out of the entire collection! Valued at $2199!
Details to Know About This Piece
- Metal: 14K Rose Gold
- Rhodolite 1.00
- Round Diamond 0.18
- Size: 9.5
Make Sure To Enter Previous Days!
- Enter Day One Sterling Silver and Pink Pearl Giveaway Here
- Enter Day Two Blue Topaz Earring Giveaway Here
- Enter Day Three Blue Sapphire Twist Ring Giveaway Here
- Enter Day Four Multicolor Gemstone Necklace Here
Enter the 7 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS DAY FIVE
I would love ❤️ to win anything t help me cook better Thks
Boy I had so much trouble finding the comments place but glad I finally did!
I would be very happy to win any prize
Beautiful Effy ring! I am claiming this ring as my own. This ring is my size because I have large hands so I am super excited to see a ing like this in my size….. This will be a beautiful birthday gift 4/28
This ring is so gorgeous and it’s my size too. I have large fingers like a man so I would not have to size this one. Thank you for your generosity. God bless you
beautiful ring, and in my size
The Pink Rhodolite and Gold Ring is my favorite piece as well. You have great taste each is a beautiful design. Take care
What size is the ring?
This is a gorgeous ring. Can it be resized?
this is a really great prize but what woman wears size 9.5 ring? that is a man’s size or an extremely obese person.
Oh Em Gee!