Mother’s Day 2021 is right around the corner and we wanted to round up some of our favorite Mother’s Day recipes for you to treat the special women in your life! From breakfast and brunch, to main dishes, and of course sweet desserts and more, we have you covered.
If you want to make your table spread really special, print out some cute photos of the women you are honoring and place them all around the table. Then bring in some Spring flowers and line your table with fresh cut flowers or add edible flowers to your sweeter food items for an extra pop of color. And if you want to make it easier, pick recipes that can be made ahead of time and easily reheated.
Food is the best and easiest way to show your loved ones you care. Cooking a meal or dish that brings someone so much joy or comfort is one of my favorite things about what I get to do everyday. We hope everyone has a great Mother’s Day honoring any of the special women in your life.
Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
Who doesn’t love brunch?! It is the perfect meal of the day with perfect timing too! We love that it can fall into both the sweet and savory category and that it is always acceptable to have a low key, yet glamorous, delicious spread of your favorite recipes. Truly the perfect way to celebrate any of the women in your life!
Below are some of my favorite brunch recipes of all time that I know you will love too!
- Foolproof and Super Easy Cheese Souffle
- Zucchini Frittata
- Lemon Blueberry Basil Scones
- Roasted Peach and Goat Cheese Tart with Black Pepper and Honey
- Key Lime Donuts
- Warm Bacon Potato Salad
- Peach Crostini with Balsamic Glaze
- Green Goddess Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Sandwiches
- Shoyu Breakfast Fried Rice and Eggs
- Homemade Pop-Tarts
Mother’s Day Main Dishes
If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I LOVE my savory food and I love my SALT! Sure there are so many things you can do with sweet foods, but savory foods are so incredibly versatile. These are a range of simple recipes and some that are a little more intricate, but you can make a spread of your favorite dishes for a yummy lunch or dinner. So, buckle up for loads of savory recipe ideas that you can whip up for your special lady!
Here are some of the recipes I have been loving lately!
- Miso Roast Chicken
- Perfect Prime Rib with Miso Au Jus
- Easy Green Falafel
- Olive Oil Poached Shrimp with Sun dried Tomato Cream Sauce and Basil Pistou
- Sheet Pan Harissa Salmon with Potatoes and Minted Labneh
- Italian Chopped Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Citrus Salad with Crispy Quinoa
- Spicy Shrimp Skewers
- Proper Pork Larb
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Baked Feta with Olives
- Zucchini Pizza Tart
- Challah Bread Pudding with Herby Gruyere Creamed Spinach
- Chinese Broccoli with Garlic Ginger Miso
Sweet Treats for Mother’s Day Desserts
Here’s the thing, if I’m being honest, I don’t have the biggest sweet tooth. I know I know, so weird, but I am a salty girl ALL THE WAY! Don’t get me wrong, I love a bite of something sweet every now and then, but it’s just not something I crave. However, I know so many special women in my life who have big sweet teeth and would LOVE to have a spread of beautiful baked goodies anytime time of day! Serve with hot tea or coffee and bliss out!
- Strawberry Almond Cream Tart
- Meyer Lemon Clouds with Lemon Whipped Cream and Fresh Berries
- Raspberry Almond Crumb Cake
- Chocolate and Coffee Biscotti
- Gluten Free Lemon Cupcakes
- Blackberry Crumb Bars
- Olive Oil Chocolate Cake
- Sweet Almond Cake